19

*3rd POV*

The 'triple j squad' were all in the back mingling with the people who put the event together. They were laughing until Daniel came up to them. "We have to get ready to introduce you guys, can you all go get into position?", Daniel said.

"of course", jaebum said. "It was nice to meet you guys", Jungkook turned towards the event planners and bowed. The 'triple j squad', then walked away and stood on the stage behind the curtains.

"I am so nervous", jihyun said. "I am too", Jungkook and jaebum said in unison. They all looked at eachother and started laughing. "Ok guys, let's get serious", Jungkook said once he heard the feedback from a microphone.

The chatter that was once loud and prominent quickly ceased once they heard the feedback. "Hello everyone, my name is kang Daniel", Daniel said over the microphone. "As some of you know, my great-great-great- grandfather start this event known as ISD", Daniel said.

"But enough about me, I'm here to introduce this years sexy judges. And lemme tell you guys, they might be the sexiest judges we have ever had", Daniel said. The crowd chuckled at this. "Anyways, lemme introduce to you JEON JUNGKOOK, JEON JIHYUN, AND JEON JAEBUM", Daniel shouted. The 3 groups all froze immediately when they heard those names.

The 'triple j squad' all walked out when the curtain went up. When the spotted the 3 groups of mafia leaders they froze, but they quickly recovered and smiled and waved at the crowed.

"Hello everyone, I am Jeon Jungkook", Jungkook said.

"I am jeon jaebum", jaebum said.

"And I am jeon jihyun", jihyun said.

The crowd all whistled and yelled. "So this year we are going to have a special performance performed by me and the other two judges", jaebum said. "We also are going to have 4 winners in the competition instead of 2", jihyun added on. "And we are going to give the 4 winners contracts to work at our company", Jungkook added.

The crowd immediately got excited. Though Bts, Got7, and Monsta x were all sitting there with their mouths hanging open.

"I- I can't believe that the judges this year are them", Hoseok said.

"Right", Jackson said. "We should all just pretend they aren't here and have our fun", yugyeom said.

"Ok", everyone said in unison and walked away to socialize with other people.

What will happen next?

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~

Hey guys, sorry it's so short. I'm going to try to make the next chapter longer I promise. 😊