26

*jihyun POV*

I'm in my office doing a little yoga as I wait for my files for my meeting to completely finish loading.

As I get into the lunging pose I've been struggling with, I catch a glimpse of the clock. "Dammit I have a meeting in 20 minutes, where the hell are these damn visitors", I whisper to myself as I continue in my lunging position.

'I'm totally firing that damn receptionist, how fucking dare she scheduled a fucking meeting right before another one', I think to myself.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by hearing several pairs of foot steps entering my office.

"Hello, I apologize for my attire but as you've just witnessed I was doing yoga", I said because I took my dress off and I'm only in the spandex bodysuit that I put on under my dress.

I moved over to my chair and put my dress back on seeing as I had to leave for my meeting soon and my files had finally finished loading.

I bent down to grab my heels, then I finally turned around and I was flabbergasted.

*3rd POV*

Jihyun stood there speechless. He couldn't say anything due to the shock of seeing his assface baby daddies.

"Hey, you look beautiful",kihyun said breaking the silence. Jaebum just sat there and looked at them all with wide eyes. "Are you ok", jooheon said while taking a step toward jihyun.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK YOU TWO-FACED, BANANA HEAD,JACK HAMMER,FIVE MINUS FOUR-NOT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK IT IS ASS BITCH", jihyun loudly shouted catching the 6 men off guard.

They all looked really shocked at jihyun s sudden outburst. Jihyun himself looked shocked at his outburst.

"Why the fuck are you ass wipes even here", jihyun asked with a scowl on his face. The boys all looked hesitant at answering his question, as they didn't want him to shout again.

Jihyun seemed to notice there hesitation and when he put two and two together he understood why they seemed hesitant.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to yell at you again", jihyun said with a eye roll. "Ummm ok", Chang-kyun said as he eyed jihyun suspiciously.

"We came to ask you to come out on a date with us", hyungwon said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Jihyun just stared at them and waited for them to say it was a joke. When they didn't he broke out into a fit of laughter.

Monsta x looked confused as why he was laughing. He was laughing so hard that his face was turning red.

"W-why are you laughing", shownu asked. "Jihyun we are very serious", Minhyuk said.

"I-I know. That's why it's so funny", jihyun said while laughing harder. This made the group of men look even more confused.

"I- WE don't understand. Could you please elaborate on to why it's funny", Chang-kyun said.

Jihyun immediately stopped laughing and put on a harsh glare, which made the boys shiver. "It's funny because you bitch ass BOYS really think I will go on a date with you after you all hurt me", jihyun said.

"We know what we di- I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NONE OF THAT SHIT", kihyun started but then was cut off by jihyun.

"We will not be getting back together and that's my final decision. However, you all will be apart of this child's life. Now please leave I have a meeting to get to", jihyun said I'm the most professional way possible.

Monsta x were so excited about getting the chance of being in their child's and baby mothers life again that they couldn't even cry because of the rejection.

"O-ok, will you contact us about the baby", jooheon asked hesitantly. "Yes, I will. Now leave", jihyun said as he grabbed his laptop and slipped on his heels and hurried his way out of his office.

Monsta x all left his office right after him with small content smiles on their face.

What will the future hold? 😏

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment on the book.❤️