21

*3rd POV*

Jaebum and jihyun were looking around for Jungkook. The competition was about to start in 10 minutes and they needed to be on stage to start it.

"Where the hell could he be", jaebum asked jihyun while looking around.

"I don't know jaebum, if I did we wouldn't be fucking looking for him", jihyun said in a annoyed tone.

"Sorry", jaebum said with his head down. He had become EXTREMELY sensitive.

"No I'm sorry jae, I shouldn't have gotten a attitude with you", jihyun said with sincerity in his voice.

Jaebum looked up while smiling. "It's ok jihyun, I know you're just stressed out", jaebum said.

"Yeah.... well let's go check the bathroom. That's the only place that we haven't checked yet", jaebum said.

Jaebum and jihyun both headed towards the bathroom. When they walked in the saw Jungkook curled in a ball crying in the corner. They rushed to his side to calm him down.
"What happened kook", jaebum asked softly.
"T-they ha-hate me", Jungkook said while crying harder. "They do not hate you Jungkook", jihyun said, while jaebum nodded in agreement. "They do. I-I seen it in t-their eyes", Jungkook said sniffing. "Well Got7 hates me too", jaebum said. "And Monsta X hate me", jihyun added.

"But that's not gonna stop us from being the bad bitches that we are. We're getting ready to be parents, being in a relationship is the last thing we need right now", jaebum said.

"We have all been through a lot together, but we have always had each other to lean on, and when we fell in the darkest parts of ourselves we had the other two to pull us out. We are always gonna have eachother no matter what", jihyun said with so much love and sincerity.

"So get your sexy ass up,", jaebum said while pulling Jungkook up with jihyun, making Jungkook chuckle while wiping his tears. "And boss the fuck up on the hoes", jihyun continued for jaebum.

"Thank you guys, I really need that", Jungkook said. "Now let's get out of this bathroom and host this motherfucking competition", Jungkook yelled making jaebum and jihyun laugh.

The 'triple j squad' all walked out of the bathroom and went towards the stage. Wince they were all on the stage the chattering started to cease.

"Hello everyone, again", Jungkook said with a giggle, making the crowd chuckle at him.

"So the competition is getting ready to start in 5 minutes so I need all competitors to head back stage now", Jungkook said with a huge smile on his face.

After Jungkook said that the 'triple j squad' all headed off the stage and the competitors headed back stage.

"I'm excited for this", jaebum said while getting comfortable in his judge chair.

"Me too", jihyun and Jungkook agreed in unison.

(4 hours later)

*jihyun POV*

The competition had just ended and we had picked our 4 winners all ready. They were really great dancers and I believe that we mad good decisions picking them.

Right now me, Jungkook, and jaebum are back stage getting ready for our performance. "I'm so ready to perform", jaebum said while jumping up and down and clapping.

 "I'm so ready to perform", jaebum said while jumping up and down and clapping