25

*JB POV*

I'm actually in my own office for once, it's nice hanging around my other half's but I love being by myself. Anyways, right now I am just typing on my computer while waiting for some guest. Jungkook, jihyun, and I all having a meeting to be at in 20 minutes.

'The receptionist who scheduled this meeting in between the one that I have in 20 minutes must be bat shit crazy. She really must not value her job, what in this great beautiful world told her dumbass that it would be ok to schedule 2 meetings this close to eachother.', I thought to myself.

While I was in my thoughts I didn't hear my office door opening. I was knocked out of my thoughts by someone clearing their throat.

"Oh hello, please take a seat on the couches and make yourself comfortable, I just need to add some finishing touches then I'll be right with you", I said to my guest. I assume they understood because they didn't say anything back.

Barely 2 minutes later I finally finished up my work on the laptop. "Ok, now what is it that you wanted to meet about", I asked while finally looking up. That was probably the worst mistake I made, because when I looked up I saw the bastards that got me pregnant.

I instantly wiped the smile off my face and put on my resting bitch face. "Why the he- YOURE PREGNANT?!?!", I started but got cut off by yugyeom. "Uh duh", I said while rubbing my pretty obviously pregnant belly.

"Is it ours", bam bam asked while keeping his eyes glued to my stomach. "I would say no because I honestly dislike you all very much, but then I would be denying my child their fathers, so yes it is", I said.

*3rd POV*

Got7 were all ecstatic that jaebum is pregnant with their child. 'Maybe this will increase our chances', Got7 thought. They were all so caught up in thinking that they didn't notice the smaller trying to get their attention.

"HELLO?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING THERE", jaebum yelled while snapping and clapping his hands in their faces. They all snapped out of the 'trance' that they seemed to be in and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Uh sorry", mark said while running the back of his neck. Jaebum rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever, what did you guys come to talk about", jaebum asked while attempting to stand up from the floor. Jackson seemed to be the first one to notice so he immediately rushed over to help him stand.

"Thank you", jaebum said to Jackson with a small blush on his face. 'I know that I'm supposed to hate them but it's hard to when I love them as much as I do', jaebum thought to himself.

"Y-yeah no problem", Jackson stuttered while looking away from the smaller boy.

"Anyways, you guys need to speak, I have a meeting to be heading to in about..... 10 minutes", jaebum said while looking at his watch.

"Oh right *clears throat* we were w-wondering... w-well we w-wanted to know if y-you would uhhh", youngjae fumbled over his words as jaebum looked at him with a piercing gaze.

"Would you hurry the hell up", jaebum said with annoyance written on his face. "We wanted to take you to dinner so we could fix our relationship", jinyoung rushed out in one breath.

Jaebum stared at them all, then he scoffed. "Yeah, no. I'm not going on a date with you guys", jaebum said.

Got7 looked like kicked puppies. They all just wanted to break down and cry right in that moment. "O-ok umm we will just leave now", Jackson said with tears welling up in his eyes.

They all turned around to leave but stopped when jaebum called out to them. "Wait a second", jaebum said. They all turned around and looked at jaebum.

"Yes", yugyeom called out with a crack in his voice. "I may not wanna go on a date with you but, we can meet up as friends and co- parents to talk about our child", jaebum said.

Got7's mood improved when they heard that. "Of course, we would love too", bam bam said with a small smile. "Great", jaebum said with a smile. "Umm I guys we should get going now, you did say you have a meeting to attend", jinyoung said with the others agreeing. "Yes, I will text you all the details later. Now if you'll excuse me I must take my leave", jaebum said while grabbing his laptop and walking towards his office door with Got7 right behind him.

Once they all left out of the office, jaebum headed towards the meeting room and Got7 headed towards the elevator and left.

Now, what's going on with jihyun and Monsta x? Find out next chapter.

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment so I know what you guys think.😊