32

*continuing flashback*

"Your safe word is purple baby", Taehyung said. He then moved towards Jungkook and the bed and handcuffed him to the headboard, then he put the blindfold on him.

"Now baby boy, before I fuck you im going to have some fun", Taehyung said. Jungkook tilted his head at this. "Fun? What do yo- AHHHH FUCKKKK", Jungkook was cut off by tae shoving a vibrates in his clinching hole.

"F-fuck tae, you could have warned me", Jungkook panted out. Taehyung leaned down with a smirk that the younger couldn't see and whispered "well where's the fun in that"

He then turned the vibrator on at its highest speed. Jungkook immediately moaned. "Ohhh tae", Jungkook moaned. Taehyung sat and watched for a minute before he decided that he wanted to spice it up.

So he walked back to the closet and grabbed a cock ring, when he returned he immediately put it on Jungkook. "W-what? No t-tae take it off", Jungkook started to wriggle in place.

"Do you wanna use your safe word baby?", tae asked genuinely concerned for the younger. "No! I- I'm fine", Jungkook whimpered out feeling that familiar warmth in his stomach.

Taehyung saw that his baby was getting close so he push the vibrator in more, it came in direct contact with Jungkooks prostate leading him to scream. "OH FUCK PAPI RIGHT THERE", Jungkook yelled.

"Here?", tae questioned

"Yeah right there", Jungkook moaned

"Right here?", Taehyung asked again

"Yeah", Jungkook said.

"Yeah?", Taehyung asked again

"YEAH", Jungkook screamed feeling his orgasm coming.

Right when Jungkook was about to cum, Taehyung turned the vibrator off and took it out.

Jungkook was frustrated that he was denied his orgasm so he said something that he would grow to regret.

"At least Jimin hyung didn't leave me hanging and actually let me cum", Jungkook said with a bit of attitude.

This made Taehyung a little angry. 'How dare this little brat bring that up when that's the whole reason I'm upset', tae thought.

"Oh really now? Well there is a cock ring on you so u would have had a dry orgasm any way but since you wanna cum, I'm gonna make you cum" Taehyung said with anger and lust dripping off of every word.

Tae took the the cock ring off of Jungkook and then he slammed into his hole, not giving him time to adjust he started fucking into him at a fast pace.

"OH YES PAPIIII, JUST LIKE THAT!!", Jungkook yelled out. "HARDER", Jungkook yelled again. Taehyung snapped his hips harshly into the other as he was going at a inhuman pace. "This is what you wanted right", Taehyung gritted out. "HUH?!? ANSWER ME SLUT", Taehyung harshly asked.

Jungkook could barely answer due to the big duck that was fucking him into the mattress. "Y-yes papi", Jungkook choked out.

Taehyung the slid his dick out til only the tip was in and then slammed back in. Then he pulled out and did it again.

"Take"

*slam*

"This"

*slam*

"Dick"

*slam*

"Slut"

*slam*

Tae fucked into Jungkook until he heard him scream. "IM CUMMING", and with a few more thrust Jungkook came heavily. But Taehyung didn't stop, he went harder. Overstimulating Jungkook.

"W-wait t-tae slow down. T-too much", Jungkook said weakly with moans.

"Are you gonna use your fucking safe word", tae asked and Jungkook shook his head 'no'. "Then shut the fuck up and take it", Taehyung said going harder and deeper.

Tae was still thrusting when jungkook came again. "I can't take anymore, please hurry tae", Jungkook whimpered. "It's ok baby I'm close just hold on", Taehyung said and with a few more thrust Taehyung came inside of jungkook.

Without pulling out Taehyung fell right on top of jungkook. He was just as exhausted as the boy under him.

"I love you baby", tae said. "I love you too", Jungkook replied. And then they both fell asleep.

*flashback over*

*jungkook POV*

I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on my bedroom door.

"It's open", I said. I then saw jihyun and jaebum walk in. "Our guest are downstairs", jaebum said. "You ready", jihyun asked.

"Yup, time to get our revenge", I said.

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

Hope you guys enjoyed, don't forget to vote and comment.

Mysterious cutie(hiatus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें