8

*Bts and Got7 POV*
We were all just talking and waiting until the computer beeped. We all ran over to the computer and looked to see an address on the screen. "Dammit so they have been captured", Taehyung said. "Apparently so, we need to get there now", Jackson said. "Alright let's go and call the soldiers too", yugyeom said. "Ok", everyone yelled at the same time. We all grabbed a bunch of weapons and headed to our vans. As we were driving to the location Jackson and Namjoon both called the soldiers to get ready and meet us at the address that they sent. We then contacted jihyuns boyfriends and told them to head there.

 We then contacted jihyuns boyfriends and told them to head there

(The vans)
*JB POV*
I was waking up and my head hurt. I opened my eyes but hissed and closed them when I spotted a bright light. I reopened my eyes after a while, then I started to look around and I saw both Jungkook and jihyun laying unconscious on the ground. I tried to get up but I was stopped by chains on my wrist and ankles. I pulled at the chains hopping to break them but I stopped when I heard jihyun speak. "It won't work, I've tried 3 times already", jihyun whispered. I then heard groaning and I looked over to see Jungkook finally waking up.
*Jk POV*
I woke up and looked around, I'm in my fathers dungeon... great.

(The dungeon)I looked over at jihyun and Jaebum to see them staring back at me

(The dungeon)
I looked over at jihyun and Jaebum to see them staring back at me. "Are you ok?", jihyun asked. "Yeah I'm good", I said to jihyun. "What about you guys? Are you two okay?", I asked. "Yea", jihyun responded. "I'm fine", jaebum said. I looked around for something to use to free myself. I was about to get up when I felt chains. As I was about to pull on them I heard a bomb go off. JB, jihyun, and me all smirked. "Looks like they are here to get us", JB said. "Yup", jihyun said. "We should get out of these chains and help them", I said. We all looked around until we spotted a rock next to jihyun. He struggled for about 10 minutes before he was able to grab the rock,after he grabbed the rock he smashed his chains and then did the same to our. We all looked at each other then headed upstairs to help our boyfriends fight.
*3rd POV*
When they arrived upstairs they saw a war. It was blood everywhere, gunshots and people fighting with swords and knifes. Kookie (bc he is in assassin mode 😊) looked at JB and jihyun and smirked. "I'm gonna go look for dad .", Kookie said. JB and jihyun nodded and went to help the boys fight off the soldiers. On his way to find his father he killed at least 45 soldiers with his bare hands. About 10 minutes of fighting he saw his father go into a spare office alone. Kookie smirked to himself and made his way over to the office that his father went in. When Kookie arrived at the door he saw a man twice his size standing there and protecting the door. "Look what we have here", the man said. "Move before I snap your neck", Kookie said in a low voice. "Baby boy I would love to see you try", the man said while licking his lips. Kookie wore and amused expression on his face. 'He must not know who I am. Oh well, more fun for me.', Kookie thought with a smirk on his face. Kookie charged at the man and threw a kick, the kick landed but it had little effect on the big man. The man tried to grab Kookie but Kookie moved out of the way. Kookie then kicked the man in the balls then grabbed his head and turned it 180 degrees. When the body hit the ground Kookie pouted. "That wasn't as fun as I thought it would be", he said to himself. He then shrugged and made his way to the office door, he kicked the door down to be face with his father sitting at the desk wearing a smirk."well hello there son", jk dad said. "Hello father", Kookie said with a smirk on his face. "How about you come down here so I can kill you", Kookie said. "You don't want to kill me", jk dad said. "Why wouldn't I want to kill you father", Kookie said amused. "Well simply because if I die so do your four little friends", jk dad said. Kookie a smirk fell. "Oh what were their names again?", he put his hand on his chin while pretending to think. "Oh yeah, Lisa, rosè, Jennie, and jisoo", he said. "YOURE LYING!!! No matter how much of a bitch mother is she would never allow you to hurt them.", Kookie said. "Oh? I didn't tell you? Well my son, I killed your mother", he said. Kookie looked at him with wide eyes. "Y-you're lying. T-there's just n-no way", Kookie said tearing up  a little. He wasn't tearing up because his mom is dead, but because his friends are really in danger. "She was getting in my way so I put a bullet in her head. So what's it gonna be? Kill me and your friends along with me or leave me be and keep your friends safe?", he asked. Kookie looked up at him and answered him. "Fine I'll allow you to live but you just leave JB, jihyun, and me alone.", Kookie said with determination on his face. "Deal", he said. Kookie turned around and walked out of the office. He walked back to the battle field to see his boyfriends sitting there waiting and the fight over. He looked around but didn't see his brother or best friend. "Where are JB and jihyun?", Jungkook asked(he is no longer in assassin mode 😊). "They went with their boyfriends", Hoseok said. "Oh", jungkook said. Jungkook looked down at the ground. "Are you ok baby?", Jimin asked. "Yea I'm fine", Jungkook said with a smile. "Ok well let's get out of here", Jin said. "Ok", everyone said in unison. They all walked out of the building and to the van. They got in and drove away.
*JK DAD POV*
'Oh my dear son *tsk tsk tsk* you really thought I would leave you to be happy? Well you were sadly mistaken.'
——————————

I finally updated again!!! What do you guys think about the story so far? I really hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment, I wanna hear your guys feedback.
Also I feel like I should explain this so... in this universe it is normal for males who are able to get pregnant to have boobs. 😃