15

*jk POV*
Me and the boys are driving towards the location, I just got a good idea. "Hey guys", I said through the ear piece. "Wassup", Jaebum and jihyun said. "Do you guys wanna race to the location", I asked with a smirk on my face. "Hell yeah", jihyun said. "Let's do it", jaebum said. "Ok, when we get to this light then we will race. I'm about 2 minutes we made it to the light ahead, which turned red as soon as we arrived at it. "Ok get ready guys", I said through the ear piece. "Ok", jihyun and jaebum both responded back.

*3rd POV*

The boys waited for about 30 seconds before the light shifted to green, in a matter of seconds they all took off.
*when they finally made it to the location*
The boys all got of their cars giggling. "I totally won that race", jaebum said. "No you didn't, I did", jihyun said. "You both are delusional, I obviously won that race", Jungkook said. The boys went on to argue about who won that race. After 3 minutes of arguing they all shut up after noticing that no one was guarding the warehouse. "The cocky fuckers didn't even hire guards to keep up from getting in", Jungkook said. Jihyun scoffed. "I know right, it's straight up bullshit", jihyun said. "And disrespectful", Jungkook said. "It's ok guys, let's go in there and show them how big of a mistake that was", jaebum said with a smirk. "Ok, let's go", jihyun said. The other 2 nodded their heads, then they all walked in through the front door. They grabbed pistols out of their holsters and walked up the stairs. 8 guards suddenly came out of nowhere, Jungkook shot two in the head while jihyun and jaebum shot the other six in the chest. They walked towards the way that the guards came from and saw a door, they all walked towards the door and opened it.

 They walked towards the way that the guards came from and saw a door, they all walked towards the door and opened it

(This is what the bedroom looks like)

"Hello", Jungkook called out, he was trying to see in baekhyun was hiding in the room somewhere. "G-go a-away, please j-just le-leave me a-alone", the 3 boys heard someone say. "Baekhyun, is that you", jaebum asked while walking closer to where they heard the voice come from. As they got closer they heard a whimper.

"Baekhyun it's ok, chanyeol sent us", jihyun said. "It's me Jungkook, and jaebum and jihyun, we're here to rescue you", Jungkook said. The boys smiled as they saw baekhyun come out from his hiding spot. He had a bruised lip and his clothes were ripped, he also seemed to be limping a little bit. "Are you ok?", jaebum asked. "Yeah I'm fine", baekhyun said with a weak smile. Jihyun and jaebum went over to hug him. As they were hugging him he broke down crying. "T-they raped me. They raped me, a-and my baby.... my poor baby.", bark yum cried more. Jihyun shushee him and rubbed his back. "Come one sweetie, we gotta get you out of here", jaebum said with a reassuring smile.

Baekhyun nodded his head but then he gasped. "What? What happened", jihyun asked. "My bodyguards, what about them", baekhyun asked. "We are gonna save them but first we are taking you outside and putting you inside a car that's gonna take you back to chanyeol", Jungkook said. Baekhyun nodded his head and walked with them outside.

On the way out of the house Jungkook called for the car that was supposed to pick up baekhyun. "Hey, we got him, come get him and take him home", Jungkook said into the ear piece. "We are just entering", Jungkook heard back. When they arrived outside ther was a black SUV waiting their with 2 cars in front of it and 2 cars behind it to protect baekhyun. The 'triple j squad' walked baekhyun over to the car and watched him get in, then they watched the cars drive off.