Can't Even Think Straight {19}

“We’d better get back to the lunch table,” Sebastian said after us standing there together for a few minutes.

                He released me and began to head towards the door. I reached out and caught his hand, forcing him to look at me. It was kind of ironic how our roles had suddenly been reversed.

                “Sebastian…are you okay?” I asked.

                He bit his lips before sighing and shaking his head. “No, Evan. I’m not alright. I kept telling myself I didn’t like you. But…I can’t deny my feelings anymore. I won’t deny them anymore. I want you. I know I do. And that kind of bothers me. You’re going to get me locked up in a straightjacket in no time,” he said, offering me a weak smile.

                He sighed again and moved to me, kissing me deeply. He pulled away and shook his head at me. “I love doing that,” he said.

                “I love your love of doing that,” I said, my lips tingling from the contact.

                “Evan, you’re not ready to come out yet, are you? Not today, at least,” he said, taking my hand in his and squeezing it.

                I shook my head slowly, my mind flashing to Jason and Kyle. “No,” I said. “No, I’m not ready to come out. Not because I’m scared of Jason and Kyle or anything. Nope. Never heard of them. Just not ready. Not afraid to have my face pounded in.”

                “I promise I won’t let them hurt you, Evan,” Sebastian said, leaning down and kissing me. “Just start with your parents tonight.”

                I nodded, nervous. I didn’t know how my mom and dad would react to my being gay. I was such a good actor, that they had never even suspected it before.

                “Are you going to tell your parents?” I asked, smirking. I had turned Sebastian Amsel gay.

                Sebastian coughed into his arm to disguise a laugh. “You’re clueless, aren’t you?” he asked, trying hard not to laugh at me.

                I furrowed my brow at him in confusion. “What are you talking about?”

                “Evan, there’s nothing for me to tell them. I was never straight,” he said, his laughter escaping when he saw my expression.

                “You were…you were gay this whole time?” I asked.

                Calming his laughter, Sebastian nodded. “Yes. I came out as gay when I was 14. I just don’t feel the need to go screaming my sexuality to everyone with ears. Just ask Murphy or Rory. They knew this whole time,” he explained.

                “Rory knew?” I cried.

                Sebastian nodded.

                “But…what about you and Cecilia…”

                “Cecilia is Murphy’s cousin. I was just being nice to her,” he said patiently.

                “Why didn’t you freaking tell me?!” I cried.

                Sebastian shrugged. “I don’t know,” he said, trying to hide a grin. Oh, but I saw it on his face.

                “You’re a jerk! I’m mad at you!” I whined, turning to storm out on him.

                Sebastian grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. “Don’t be mad at me,” he whispered, kissing my neck.