~Big Cuddly Mafioso~ Diavolo x Reader

(Hiya! I am not dead, so no worries! SpicyCury13 wanted a very fluffy Diavolo, so I'll do my best!!)

You smile as you hold your sleeping boyfriend close to you. He always looks so calm when hes sleeping. His long hair a mess, his usually hardened face now soft and peaceful. Sure, your boyfriend may have a temper, but you love him no matter what. As you run your fingers through his hair, you hear him slowly wake up.

"Goodmorning my love..." You kiss his head and smile as he turns to you. He yawns and rubs his eyes, almost like a toddler.

"Morning (Y/N)......" You giggle and kiss his nose. He always looks so cute in the mornings!

"No....laughing at me.....hmph-" You giggle more and sit up.

"Ok ok ok, but only because I love you." You glance at him and smile as his cheeks radiate a small tint of pink. You quickly hop up and try to go to the bathroom, but get stopped by a hand on your wrist.

"Don't go....." You tilt your head and pout.

"But Dia, we have work we have to do." He just shakes his head and pulls you back onto the bed.

"I want......cuddles...." You role your eyes and cuddle close to his chest.

"So my big bad mafioso wants some cuddles?" He nods and hides his face in your (H/L) hair. Sure, you both have paperwork, but that can wait. It's not every day your boyfriend admits to wanting some cuddles.

"I love you, (Y/N)......"

"I love you too, my big cuddly mafioso."

(;-; it's not good-)