~All Coming Together~ Okuyasu x Reader

(So when SpicyCury13 requested this, they basically wanted reader to be Fugo, very smart and already in college, just instead of anger issues, shes very quiet)

As you sat in the living room reading, you could hear yelling come from outside. You recognized your brother's voice, but there was someone else. You shrug and continue to read. The door suddenly bursts open. Your brother walks into the living room and gasps.

"(Y/N)! I didnt know you were coming home!" You look up from your book and smile. He swoops down and pulls you in for a hug. He quickly pulls away and gestures towards his friend.

"This is my bestfriend Okuyasu!" You stand up and offer your hand. He takes it and slowly shakes it.

"Hello Okuyasu, I'm (Y/N), Josuke's sister." He nods and turns towards your brother.

"How come you never talk about her? I didnt even know you had a sister." Josuke rubs the back of his neck and looks down. You shake your head and sigh. You turn back to Okuyasu and smile.

"Well I'm sure you came here to hang out with my air headed brother, not hear about me. I'll let you get back to it." With that, you turn around and walk into the kitchen. As you walk away Okuyasu couldnt help but blush. Josuke notices this and a shit eating grin appeared on his face.

"Oh yeah, it's all coming together."

(It was trash I know, but bleh. Dont forget to request, thank you guys for reading! Also it was this grin he had on his face)