~Razors and Cuddles~ Risotto x Reader

(Eyo! Dont forget to request! Now get ready for some big tiddie goth.)

"Riz Riz Riz Riz!" The goth jester turns his head to the direction of your voice. The door bursts open to reveal you, a happy smile plastered on your face. Risotto cant help but smile at your adorableness. You skip over to his desk and plop down on his lap. You smile and pull out the thing you were hiding behind your back.

"Look look look, I found a matching hat!" You place the hat that is similar in style on your head with the widest grin. Risotto chuckles and gives you a head pat because head pats are the fucking greatest. You blush and look over the papers on his desk.

"Another mission already? Who are we killing this time?!" Risotto sighs and grabs the papers.

"Hes some rich guy that earned his money through human trafficking." At his words, your face darkens. Risotto noticed this and wraps his arms around you.

"Riz, let me go on the mission. Please, you know how much it would mean to me." He kisses the top of your head as you bury your face into his massive tits.

"Of course. Just make sure your past and emotions dont take over." You nod and nuzzle yourself even deeper into his tits. He kisses the top of your head one more time and grabs the papers. He starts going through the papers and the target files, but stops when he hears light snoring from his chest. He looks down to see your face completely smooshed between his tits and you couldn't be happier, this was always the best place to sleep. He chuckles and continues the papers, soon falling asleep himself.

"Hey Capo, have you-" Prosciutto stops mid sentence as he sees the sight of his scary ass Capo and the adorable, and only, female of the group. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"And they insist they aren't dating."

(I do love me some goth tits. I was bored so heres a little something to tide you over until tomorrow.)