~Who Did It~ Formaggio x Reader

(Heres a little thing with the smol cheese man)

"Who did it?" You, Illuso, Melone, Ghiacco, and Pesci stand in a line, shaking under Risotto's glare. He holds up an empty plastic bag and waves it around.

"You all know that I make the cookies for me. So, who ate them?" Everyone shakes their heads 'no'. He sighs and turns to Pesci.

"Pesci, do you know?" Pesci gulps and looks around. We all shake our heads, trying to keep him quiet. Prosciutto walks in with the laptop and walks over to Risotto.

"Heres the camera footage." Risotto nods and watches the video with Prosciutto. Risotto sighs and looks up.

"So the culprit is Formaggio. Does anyone know where he is?" You gulp and shake your head. Risotto looks at everyone and nods. You all sigh and go to stand up, but get cut off by Risotto.

"(Y/N), take your shirt off." You start to shake.

"W-why d-do I need to t-take it off?" Risotto glares even more and walks over to you. He grabs your shoulder with one hand and with the other, pulled down the front, revealing none other than Formaggio. Risotto glares even more and snatches the smol cheese man.

"I knew you would pull shit like that." You squeak and lunge for the smol Formaggio. You manage to grab him and run. As you run, you hear loud footsteps from behind you. You place Formaggio in your cleavage and sprint out of the house. As you run down the street, you no longer hear footsteps behind you. You stop and place your hands on your knees.

"I think......we lost.....him." You look down and smile, pulling Formaggio out.

"Thanks (Y/N), I would probably be dead if not for you." You look up and see a woman and her son staring at you. You glare at them.

"Oi! Mind your own damn business!" Formaggio chuckles as he regrows to his normal size.

"Well, I dont think we can go back. So why dont we go get some ice cream?" You smile and grab his hand. Let's hope Risotto has cooled down by the time you two get back.

(I'm soooooooo bored right now. I need help-)