~Squish~ Fugo x Reader

(Still so very bored, haaaaaaaalp)

"Please."

"No."

"What if I said please?"

"I would say no." You groan and flop down on the floor. You pout and poke Fugo's foot.

"Pretty please." He frowns and lightly kicks your side.

"(Y/N), I said no." You sigh and lay down on your back, looking up at the ceiling. Bucciarati walks in and tilts his head in confusion.

"Why are you on the floor?" You look at him and pout.

"I'm sad." Bucciarati opens his mouth to speak but Fugo interrupts him.

"Your just being dramatic." You close your eyes and force a tear to fall down your cheek. Bucciarati gasps and glares at Fugo.

"Dont be so mean." He bends down and pulls you into a hug. You give Fugo an smirk, making him role his eyes. Bucciarati pats your head and stands back up.

"I'm going to go now, and if shes crying when I come back, you will regret it." Fugo gulps and nods. Bucciarati smiles, pats your head once more, and walks away. You turn your attention back to Fugo.

"So does that mean-"

"(Y/N), I'm not saying it again." You pout and lay your chin on his knee.

"But whyyyyyyyy?" He tilts his book down and glares at you.

"You know why."

"Oh, so you wont let me give [Purple Haze] a well deserved head pat because your scared." He tilts his book back up and nods.

"Hes unpredictable."

"He just needs a hug." Fugo shakes his head and ignores you. You frown and look up at him.

"I'm not moving until you let me." He looks down at you and glares.

"Well I guess you better get comfortable." So, you do just that. You scoot closer to the couch without taking your chin off of his knee. Slowly, your eyelids droop. You yawn and close your eyes, soon falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

You wake up to the feeling of fingers in your hair. You slowly open your eyes, searching for the owner of the fingers. As you look up, you see Fugo has fallen asleep, so it couldnt be his fingers. You slowly turn your head and gasp in surprise.

"Well hello there." You giggle and fully turn around. The one who was playing with your hair, is none other then [Purple Haze]. He gives you a smile and drools a little. He gasps and tries to wipe it off your hand. You just smile and wipe it off on your knee.

"How are you buddy?" He shrugs and nuzzles into your shoulder. You giggle and grab his cheeks. You squish them together and smile at his cute face.

"Ow, what the hell?" Yoh gasp and turn around. You watch as Fugo rubs his cheeks and open his eyes.

"Oops." He looks down at you and his eyes widen.

"(Y/N), watch out!" He quickly grabs your arms and pulls you into his lap. He holds you close to his chest and glares at his stand.

"Fugo, he wasnt doing anything bad." He looks down at you and frowns.

"I just, I dont want him to hurt you." You smile and gently kiss his cheek. He blushes and places his hand on his cheek. You took the opportunity to jump out of his lap and go back to [Purple Haze]. You gently wrap your arms around the stand and bury your face in its neck.

"See Fugo, nothing bad going to happen." Fugo sighed and watched as his stand wrapped it's own arms around you, running its fingers through your hair.

(I just wanna give him a hug)