~Nail Polish~ Narancia x Reader

(I'm sure you've noticed because you all have big brains, but I've added titles to the one shots. Why? Because it makes it easier for me to divide them, so yeah. This was requested by the fabulous ShiroNesai)

You lift up your hand and smile at your handy work. Today is a day off for the group, so why not spend it taking care of yourself? You dip the brush back into the nail polish and wait for it to dry. As it drys, you hum a little song to pass the time.

"(Y/N)!!" You whip your head around and see your crush, Narancia. You smile as he comes running over to you. He places his notebook down and smiles.

"I got all of these right! Fugo said I can be done with the lesson because I'm so smart." You hear a growl come from the other room.

"No, I said you passed your test and you can take a break!" You hear Fugo shout from the other room. You giggle as Narancia just shrugs and looks at what your doing. He quickly grabs your hand and brings it close to his face.

"Wow, what is this stuff?" You giggle and take your hand back. You pull out the black nail polish and begin to shake it around.

"Its called nail polish." He looks at the bottle in your hand and then his hands.

"Could you do mine?!" You smile and nod. He quickly sits down across from you and smiles. You grab his hand and open the nail polish bottle.

"Now Narancia, for the nail polish to work, you have to be still. No moving at all." He nodded and stayed still. You smile and begin to paint his nails. The whole time, his eyes were glued to the brush.

"Why'd you pick black? I'm not Abbacchio." You look up and smile.

"It will match your hair." He nodded and went back to staring at the brush.

Once both hands were finished, Narancia got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" He looked at you and then the room Fugo is in.

"Back to study, you finished my nails right?" You shake your head and grab his hands.

"No, you have to let these dry first, or else they will get ruined." His mouth made an 'O' shape, causing you to giggle. When his fingers were dry, you let go of his hands and smile.

"Now they're finished, you may leave now." He smiles and gets up. He leans down and presses a quick kiss on your cheek.

"Thanks (Y/N)! Fugo Fugo, look look! I'm beautiful now!!" You blush and watch as Narancia runs out of the room. You smile and look down to your nail kit.

"We'll have to do this more often."

(My sister helped me with the titles of all the other chapters, sorry if they're cheesy)