~Closet Raid~ Prosciutto x Reader

(Requested by the fabulous sheisded)

You giggle as you slide down the stairs banister. Wheb you reached the bottom, you landed on your butt with a thunk. You giggle and dust yourself off. You skip into the living kitchen and grab Risotto's bag of cookies. You pop a cookie in your mouth and make your way to the living room. As you walk in, you gasp in surprise.

"What in the name of Prosciutto's sweet ass are you two doing?!" Illuso and Formaggio gasp and look at you. Currently, both of them are wearing Risotto's clothes.

"Umm, (Y/N) hey. Please dont tell Capo." You cross your arms and look at them.

"What do I get out of it?" Illuso looks down in thought. He looks back up at you with a smirk.

"Wanna join?" You smile.

"Hell yeah! But I dont want to wear Capo's clothes." They tilt their heads in confusion. You smirk and point at the door.

"Prosciutto wont be back until later tonight." They smirk at eachother and the three of you rush up the stairs. You three burst into his room and run to his closet. You giggle and grab one of his jackets, slipping it on with a smile.

"(Y/N), over here!" You turn to where Formaggio is and hop over to him. He holds up Prosciutto's necklace and slips it over your head. You giggle and start doing your hair in his style.

"Oh my god, you two need to come here." You and Formaggio glance at eachother and walk over to Illuso. He reaches into the closet and pulls out a pair of pajamas. You and Formaggio gasp. The pajamas are oversized, button up, with little chibi pigs on them. Before you could say anything, you three hear a voice.

"What do you three think your doing?" You all gasp and turn to the door. There, stood an angry looking Prosciutto.

"P-Pros, h-hey." You slowly hide behind Illuso. In one swift motion, Illuso dives into Prosciutto's mirror. You gasp and see that Formaggio had the same idea. He shrunk and ran off, leaving you to deal with his wrath. You gulp and turn to Prosciutto.

"I-I can explain." He sighs and turns around. As he walks out the door, he pauses and looks at you.

"You look cute like that."

(I'm sorry, it's bad)