~Blonde Newbie~ Giorno x Reader

(I hope its ok)

You sigh as you listen to the yelling of your teammates. This is how it's like everyday. Fugo gets pissy, Narancia gets defensive, Mista complains about the number four, and your brother just being a moody bitch. The waiter comes in with the cake and your head perks up. As you reach for a slice, your wrist gets snatched.

"Dont touch it (Y/N), theres four." You look at the hand that's holding your wrist and bite it. Mista yelps and pulls his hand back. You smile and grab some cake. As you were eating, you hear yelling. You try to ignore it but suddenly, Narancia's math book gets thrown at you, landing in your cake. It was like time stopped, you slowly stood up. Once you were fully up, you glare at Fugo and Narancia.

"(Y/N)-" Before Narancia could finish his sentence, you grab his and Fugo's ear.

"What the hell?! What did I say about fighting!? Your interrupting not only me, but the entire restaurant!" The whimper in pain, trying to break free.

"(Y/N), let them go." You look over to see Bucciarati. You growl and release them, walking over to the table and sitting down. As Bucciarati walks in, a handsome blonde kid follows behind.

"Everyone, this is Giorno Giovanna, he will be joining us." As he finishes, you hear your brother scoff. He reaches for the empty teapot and you know exactly what hes doing. You look him in the eye and give him a disgusted face.

"Why dont you sit down, have some tea." Giorno sits down and looks very uncomfortable. Your brother pours him some 'tea' and hands him the cup. As Giorno reaches for the cup, you grab it from him.

"Brother, be nice to the newbie. You dont want me to tell your boyfriend do you?" Abbacchio blushes and turns away. You smirk in triumph and turn to Giorno.

"I'm (Y/N), this is my brother Abbacchio, that's Mista, Fugo, and Narancia is the black haired one." He nods but still looks worried. Bucciarati walks in and sees everyone's faces.

"What did you do?" You smile and wrap your arms around Giorno.

"Oh nothing, just hanging out with the newbie."

(I'm super bored and my mind is totally blank, please request, I'm all out and my brain is smol.)