~Drunk~ Jotaro x Female Reader

(It's been like, a year or so? I apologize for taking so long you guys, I just ran out of ideas, school was being rude, some personal stuff, but I think I'm back! You can thank my friend for pestering me about writing again-
I'll try my best to have consistent updates and I'll certainly try to read all of the requests-
But let's start off with something small, yeah? Here's a self indulgent Jotaro x Reader!

Warnings: slight language, I'm sorry if you don't like that stuff 🥲)

You were frantically running around town, looking for your best friend. Earlier, you got a text from him saying he was out and drinking. You sigh to yourself, having always hated it when he drunk.

You eventually stop by the beach, spotting the black haired boy sitting on the edge of the water.

"Jotaro! Oh I'm so glad I found you!" You rush over, bending down next to him. He just looks up at you, his teal eyes tired, it is late at night after all.

"What are you doing here? Why are you sitting in the water, you'll catch a cold." He looks away, pointing towards the water where a few dolphins were jumping in and out of the water.

"The dolphins were calling to me.."

"They were what-?"

"Calling to me, duh." You shake your head, he's obviously super drunk. You do your best to lift him up by his arm, of course it was difficult-
He's a big guy after all-

"Come on, let's go home. Your mother is worried about you, hell, I'm worried about you." He nods, slowly putting his whole weight on you. You immediately hold your breath, feeling like your going to get squished.

"Jotaro- could you get off of me-"

"Don't want to." Oh great, this is how you die.

"But I can't carry you-" He sighs and stands straight up, albeit a little wobbly. You sigh in relief, gently grabbing his arm and pulling him off in the direction of his house.

"I have to say bye to the dolphins."

"I'm sure you'll see them tomorrow."

"But we were talking, it's important." You shake your head at his absurdity.

"Oh really now? What were you talking about?"

"You." You stop in your tracks, turning to him with a raised brow.

"Me?"

"You." You let go of him, crossing your arms.

"And what was said about me?"

"A lot of stuff."

"Like?" He shrugs, walking away from you. You puff your cheeks out, following him. But as you two were walking, he stops and looks at you, his face a light shade of pink maybe? It's hard to tell in the dark.

"Maybe I'll tell you later." You just raise a brow, honestly confused.

"Well I guess I'll have to wait 'til later, when your not drunk."

(Annnnnd that's all because I've got nothing else-
I hope you liked it, it's fine if you didn't, I'll understand-
I might update later this week, I love you guys and again, I'm sorry for taking so long-
But uhm, here's a meme to maybe calm your angry selves-)

(Annnnnd that's all because I've got nothing else-I hope you liked it, it's fine if you didn't, I'll understand-I might update later this week, I love you guys and again, I'm sorry for taking so long-But uhm, here's a meme to maybe calm your angry...