~One Last Kiss~ Melone x Reader

(Its really short because I have no inspiration, sorry)

"Please be careful." Melone smiles and pulls you into a tight hug. He places a gentle kiss on your cheek and looks you in the eye.

"Dont worry, how hard can it be to kidnap a useless girl from a bunch of children?" You chuckle and give him one more hug, annoying Ghiaccio.

"C'mon you two love birds." Melone waves him off and turns back to you. He gently grabs your hand and stares into your eyes.

"My love, you have brought me nothing but joy. It would make me the happiest man alive if youd do me the honor of staying by my side for the rest of our lives." With that, he slips a diamond ring onto your finger. Tears begin to fall from your eyes as you wrap your arms around him.

"Oh Mel, I love you so much!" He chuckles and pulls you into a kiss. You hear Ghiaccio grown from behind you, causing you to smile into the kiss. Melone finally pulls away and hops on his motorcycle.

"We'll plan out the details when I get back. I love you."

"I love you too."

~Time Skip~

You groan as you hang up from your talk with Risotto. Prosciutto and Pesci are dead and you have to go and meet up with Ghiaccio. You step on the gas, trying to make it to Ghiaccio's location faster. As you drive, your mind wanders to Melone, your now fiance. You smile and fiddle with the ring on your left hand. Your thoughts are soon interrupted by your phone, once again ringing. You sigh and answer the phone.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry." You raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Ghiaccio, what's wrong? Are you alright?" You hear him sigh from the other end.

"Hes dead." Your eyes widen.

"Y-your not talking about Mel, are you?" You hold your breath, hoping it's not what you think it is.

"It was the newbie, Giorno. He killed Melone." You stop the car and place a hand over your mouth.

"No no no, please tell me your lying." You hear him sigh.

"I'm sorry, hes gone." You drop the phone and wrap your arms around yourself. Before you knew it, your tears were flowing like a waterfall and your body was shaking like it was winter. You stayed like this for five minutes, before you wiped your face and grabbed the phone again.

"Ghiaccio, where are you?" You hear some rustling from his side.

"I'm heading for the Lion statue, apparently that's where they're headed." You nod and check your map.

"I'm close by, I'll meet you there." With that, you hang up and step on the gas. You grip the steering wheel so tight, your hands turned white. The only thing on your mind was how you would kill Giorno Giovanna.

(I simp so hard for Melone, like no joke)