~Uno~ Giorno x Reader

(Head empty)

"I win again." Giorno smirks and takes all the cookies that were in the middle of the table. Abbacchio growls and throws his cards down.

"You damn brat! How do you keep winning?!" Giorno frowns and takes a bite out of a cookie.

"Stop being such a sore loser." Abbacchio flips Giorno off and walks out of the room. You pout as you watch the big tiddie goth leave, sad your pillow was gone. Narancia grabbed the cards and pointed at Giorno.

"Let's play again, this time I'll win for sure!" Giorno's face becomes dark, an evil smirk on his face.

"Alright, let's play again." So, the game begins again. You sigh as you place a +4 card on the pile, making Mista pass out. Giorno's eyelid twitches for a moment as he looks over his cards.

"What's the matter GioGio?" You smugly smile as he presses the Uno Attack button. Everyone goes silent as a large pile of cards were flung at his face. You cover mouth, trying not to laugh at his expression. Bucciarati clears his throat, making Fugo nod and place a card down.

"The next color is blue." Giorno stands up and slams his cards in the table. All of his cards were red. At this, you burst out laughing.

"Looks like your winning streak is over!" Giorno glares at you and stomps off. Narancia high fives Fugo and grabs the cookies. Bucciarati looks at you and frowns.

"(Y/N), you made Giorno sad. Go apologize." You groan and stand up, making your way to Giorno's room.

"Gio, are you ok?" You open the door and find Giorno pouting on his bed.

"Aww, is Giorno being a sore loser." He pouts even more and turns away from you. You giggle and hand him a cookie.

"Here, to make you feel better." He takes it and eats it, still not looking at you. You sigh and place a kiss on his forehead. He blushes and covers his face. You chuckle and walk away.

(I honestly dont know what this is. Bleeeeeh)