~Perfect Reference~ Rohan x Reader

(This was requested by the fabulous enihilo)

As Rohan walked through the streets, he couldnt help but spot a girl. Now usually Rohan wouldnt care about some girl, but she was different. Her (H/C) hair, her beautiful (E/C) eyes, she was just so captivating. Rohan immediately sat down nearby, not to close, but close enough so he can draw her. As Rohan finished, a shadow fell over him.

"That's a very nice drawing." Rohan quickly looks up to see the girl he was drawing. He scoffs and closes his sketchbook. He quickly stood up and walked away, what he didnt notice was that the girl followed him.

"Your Rohan Kishibe arent you?" He looked to his side to fine the (E/C) eyed girl next to him. He looks forward again but decides to humor her.

"Yes, that is me. I was just I need of inspiration and the way you stood there caught my eye." The girl nodded. She followed him all the way to his house. She saw his house and sighed, walking the other way.

~Time Skip~

As Rohan walked down to the beach to sketch the sunset, he saw a familiar girl sitting alone on the dock. He sat down and started to sketch her with the sunset behind her, she looked like an angel. When he finished, he walked over and sat next to her. She looked up at him and let out a little smile.

"Nice to see you again." He looked down to her and nodded. She smiled but then noticed his open sketch book.

"Hey, that ones really good!" He blushed and tried to cover it.

"Theres no need for that, I dont mind you drawing me." He sighed and lifted his arms from the notebook. She smiled and looked out at the horizon.

"You can draw me whenever you want to."

(I'm sorry it's so bad. I was just not that inspired today. Please forgive me :( Well heres your daily meme)