the dawn of war

--3rd Person POV--

"Lord Bayon, you're just unbelievable. To think you'd be able to catch the Ancient..!" Nous says, catching the rest's attention while creating a short silence. "Oh? Did you overhear the vassals prattling? Hehehe... and here I tried so hard to keep it a surprise. It would've made it all sweeter when you spotted her..." The said Lord replies. "Guess there's no point in keeping away the Grace Field escapee too." he adds.

"Are you jesting?" Nouma asks startled, "No, it's true. Apparently, four of them where packing together, but my foolish serfs lost track of three, worry not for they already found one and the other two will soon be found." Bayon says. "Come on, don't leave us waiting!! What's it's grading along with the Ancient's?" Nouma asks again, more excited as seconds passed by. (I'm sorry if I mix up Nous and Nouma I honestly have no clue which one is which)

"The one we've caught along with the ancient are both premium grade females. One of the others is probably ranked premium, too... And the fourth, strangely enough, is already mature." Bayon explains calmly,  making three of his guests jump from their seats. "Take it away, I'm done."

  ****
First, bring the kids to the windmill and hide them in the secret passage, Lucas and Adam will keep guard there. The other 11 of us will divide into four squads, the demons orginize themselves in 4 groups, led by Lewis; a tall demon who wears a black cape and black hat. Bayon; a demon whose whose mask has two horns. Nous, Nouma; rather similar demons wearing all black. Last and definitely least, Luce; the most childish one of the bunch.

  'Emma, Y/n. The three of us will lure Lewis in...' Said Oliver. But we aren't attacking him, we'll just lead him around for 15 minutes. We have to draw his attention away from the other 3 demon groups. 'Only 15 minutes?' I asked, 'Yes. I have an idea. I think we'll be able to distract him for 15 minutes at least ' Lucas replied, 'He'll bite, I'm sure of it. And, if only we can keep him away... we'll have a good chance of destroying the other 3 groups. We'll be catching them with their guard down. All this time, they've thought of us as defenseless prey. So it'll be a surprise attack! there will be one chance only... You get it, right?' "Yup, no pressure..." Y/n murmurs to herself.

Soon after, whistles are heard and loud explosions follow. 'The signal!' Y/n nods to herself and turns to look at Emma who nodded. 'Let the hunt begin.'