Bodyguard

--3rd person POV--

"C'mon cheer up! Everything will go just as you planned, you'll age faster if you worry so much." Y/n tells the male who chuckles lightly as they walk through the village. "Well, what do you want to do?" He asks her, she thinks of it for a few seconds before slightly sweat dropping. "I don't know..." She replies. "Let's just explore, er, walk around, you probably already know this place like the back of your hand, don't you?" She adds while smiling sheepishly.

"I guess I'll try to be a good tour guide, then." He replies, Y/n makes a playful thoughtful expression while placing her index finger on her cheek. "Hmm, make that a body guard. I wanna go explore the forest, earlier I saw various wild flowers that caught my attention." She winks at him, "It's been a while since I last went flower picking, we can get to know each other while at it. Are you up to the job?" Y/n jokingly asks as Oliver's cheeks turn slightly pink. "Guess I have no choice then." Oliver replies as they begin walking. 

"So, tell me about yourself, Mister Leader-of-Goldie-Pond's-resistance." "Hm, my name is Oliver, my ID code is AII866-890, I come from Grand Valley--" "This isn't a job interview! I'm talking a about what's your favorite color or what's your favorite food!" Y/n interrupts with an irk mark, making her bodyguard smile nervously. They enter the woods as small birds are heard. "I'm not picky, anything will do, to be honest. I never really thought of my favorite color, and even if I have, it's probably back when I was in Grand Valley. But... red is pretty cool." He answers.

"What about you? What's your favorite color?" "Hm, that would have to be (F/c). I used to have a really cute ribbon that was that color, it's in good hands right now though." She replies, "I also love flowers! We used to have flower beds back in Grace Field, they had really pretty flowers most of the year." She tells him, "Careful, the ground's surface gets a bit uneven from here." Oliver warns Y/n as she jumps from rock to rock playfully, "Relax~ This is nothing compared to the outside." Y/n reassures just before she loses her balance, causing Oliver to stretch his hand to catch her but she manages to regain it. "Told ya" She says with a light laugh, he smiles at her.

"How do you feel about Grand Valley, I mean, your time there?" She asks him as they continue their walk. Oliver seems to overthink that question. "Never thought about it?" Y/n asks as she observes his reaction, he shakes his head. "I have, no matter how many times I think of it, I still blame teacher, all of my friends... sent to their deaths by the person they probably trusted the most." He tells her, 'Teacher? That must be how they refer to their caretakers in Grand Valley' She guesses. "Was she like, your Mother on Grand Valley?" She asks, Oliver nods.

"I see what you mean, if the truth is bitter, then the lie must be sweet. We used to refer to our caretaker as Mom, she was really kind. How old were you when you got shipped here?" "Around nine or ten years old, I believe. After a few weeks I met Lucas and started becoming his agent." Oliver replies as they get closer to a small river, the sound of the water running down was oddly comforting if you took the part of kids being slaughtered there. 

"So Oliver must be really smart!" She admires, causing his cheeks to heat up. "Don't give me too much credit, it's probably nothing compared to the rest of you from Grace Field-- Is it around here you saw the flowers?" He asks, she nods. "Yup, just across this small river!" She tells him, "I think I have been here before, it's surprising you remember it on your first time." He praises, "Photographic memory, I guess. We used to have a lot of memory tests in Grace Field, like having to memorize an image in less than five seconds, those were my personal favorite..! At least until I found out why we were really doing them for..." She tells him, excitement slowly draining away as she got to the last few words. 

They began walking on top of a fallen tree log that was around one foot wide and used it as a bridge to pass through with one feet in front of the other. Y/n walking in front,