Khavitidala

--3rd person POV--

''Don't let them reach Y/n'... what did he mean by that...?'

"Raay, Raaay!" Y/n calls out while waving her hand in front of Ray's eyes for a few seconds, causing him to snap out of his thoughts. "Are you alright? You were spacing out for a second there. What did they say?" Y/n asks him.

"He'll call again..." He murmurs before raising his head and looking at Emma, Lucas, Rossi and Y/n who were staring at him in suspense.  "An enemy would try to find our location or lure us out of hiding, my guess is that he'll call again. However, I'm still doubtful. The possibility of it being an enemy still exists, but... I think it's real." Ray explains, Emma smiles.

"I'm glad. With this, we've finally contacted our allies." Emma lets out as Y/n places a hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Someone who's willing to help us..!" Rossi claims with a cheerful expression. "Indeed, it's good to know we have someone backing us up, even if they are anonymous. But I don't quite think we're on the same page with them." Y/n tells Emma and Rossi.

"I personally think the supporters will want to have us all flee in secret, they don't have a way of knowing we're planning to make a new promise, I mean, Minerva did tell us to go search for the Seven Walls, but I doubt someone other than us would want to stay here instead of fleeing." She clears for them. 

"We have to let them know somehow..." Emma said, "They're definitely in our side." Lucas reassures Rossi. "Even so... I was starting to feel pretty desperate. The conversation was extremely short, and he said he'd call within 24 hours, but it took him one week. And also the 'I can't meet right now.'..." He adds. "My guess... is that they is close to the enemy." Emma says, "We can't know that for sure..." Y/n murmurs.

" 'I will contact you directly' , 'I will definitely come see you'. That's what our allies told us, we need to prepare for the  moment this 'ally' contacts us, let's have alternative people in charge of the phone." Ray suggests, "Maybe it would be good to teach everyone Morse code." Lucas offers, "Yeah. After that, until 'contact' happens I want to proceed somehow on finding the Seven Walls. And Y/n," Ray tells them before turning to look at the H/c haired girl. He stared at her for a few seconds as if trying to find the words before scratching out what he was going to say.

"...Do you think you can find a way to communicate with your flowers any time soon?" He asks, Y/n looks at him wide eyed before giving him a reassuring determined smile. "Leave it all to me."

****

'With the eye of the Khavitidala dragon, search for the day and night. First, 10 kilometers north, and 10km toward the east, after that, head 10km south, then 10km towards west, then 10km to the sky, and 10km toward the underground. When the arrows between the sand cease, and the sun sets in the east, the earth will cry, and the walls will appear. That is the division between him and us, the seven walls.'  Y/n recalls in her mind as they all gathered around a table. 'It'd be all so much easier if I could just ask the lady in the dreams...' She thinks in distress while rubbing her eyes. She had not seen her biological mother since her near dead experience yet wasn't too displeased with it.

"Are these the decryptions I asked for?" Ray asked after Gilda placed various books down, " 'Decryptions'?" Yuugo asks, "This really was a book in the archives..." He murmurs, "I deciphered it because Ray asked me to." Gilda explains, "It's not just that the language is old, this is written with a unique handwriting on rag-like paper, do you even know what language it is?" Yuugo questions.

"Of course silly, it's mirrored Latin." Y/n replies with a smile. ""Latin? Mirrored writing?" Yuugo asks, "Latin was a language common in the ancient roman empire." Ray said, "And mirrored writing was invented by Leonardo da Vinci himself, it's when you write letters in reverse." Y/n adds. 

"Oh, I noticed that..." Violet comments, "I noticed the Latin dictionary sitting on the shelf. But I didn't have time before going to Goldie Pond so I asked this guys to decipher it." Ray explained while pointing at Don and the others. "And when I read it, it was just as Ray suspected. This is the copy of a manuscript written by a couple of people." Don said, earning gasps from the Goldie Pond comrades.

"They were from different times and places. The Latin parts seems to be the oldest of all." Anna said, "Then maybe the Cetra and Ratri clans who made the promise..." Y/n murmurs, Nat nods. "Maybe it was a hand-written account, from 100 years ago." Nat finishes.

"After finding words and making them more readable, I made a guess. I'm not sure about the exact contents, but... That's where it came from. 'Khavitidala'." Don said, "Khavitidala... Is it a place? otherwise..." "It most likely is. I brought a map." Gilda said before opening a book to reveal the said map. "Right here," She points at a certain spot that had coordinates written on it, "Those are new coordinates..." Oliver comments, "Are these the same coordinates as the pen?".

" 'With the eye of the Khavitidala dragon, search for day and night.' " Y/n reads out loud, "There aren't any other hints..." Emma tells them. "Yeah, first we'll have to go to Khavitidala." Ray stated, "Meaning our next destination is, D528-143." Y/n said while looking at the pendant Mujika had bestowed her. 

"That's so far away from here..." Alicia and Dominic said in unison. "Who's going?" Yuugo asked, "Our allies told us to stay in B06-32. For the most part, I want us to stay here, especially Y/n." Ray said but as soon as the words left his mouth he was stopped by Y/n exclaiming, "Denied!"

"I might have a damsel in distress complex, but I won't let anyone fight my battles for me. That includes you, mister." Y/n tells Ray who let out a sigh, knowing there was no point in arguing with her.

"Let's only take a few of us. Bringing too many people will get us noticed." Emma suggested, "First, me, Y/n and Emma, then..." "Don and Gilda." Y/n finished for Ray while smiling at the two who were caught surprised. "Hey, are the small kids going to be okay with that!? There are going to be a lot of demons, of course, and you won't have any kind of guide in that situation, we're headed into unknown territory here. Leave alone the fact that Sherlock over here isn't exactly on the bottom of their priorities right now." Yuugo argued.

"I know that it's dangerous, and if you came along we would be much stronger but..." Y/n admits with a sheepish smile, "When our allies contacted us, we understood. The enemy is definitely searching for us, they are definitely looking for this shelter. I don't want us to be spread thin, this is the base of the cattle children, where we all live." Emma said. "Yuugo, I want  to ask you to keep the shelter hidden, and protect everyone." She requests.

Yuugo looks at the pair of girl uneasily before Y/n speaks up once again, "Relax, we'll have two of our very reliable younger sibling with us this time around." "That's right, Don and Gilda are coming this time." Emma agrees, "They proved us that during the prison break." Ray adds, causing Don and Gilda to tear up, startling the three. 

"Well, if you don't want to--" Ray tries to say but Don beats him to it, "Like hell I wouldn't want to!!" He yells, "I'm so happy..." Gilda lets out between sobs, "Because I thought I was just a caretaker... Having to wait around and watch was so painful... I'm so happy I can stand alongside you." Don places his hand over her shoulder reassuringly. "We are going to try our absolute hardest! Right, Gilda?" "Yeah!".

"Sorry to be the wet blanket but, if possible you should bring this two along. It's hard to keep watch with less than five people, with this two, you can more or less split it" Yuugo tells the group while shoving Violet and Zack in front. "Yuugo's worried, I see." Gillian remarks, making him blush in embarrassment.  "Are you guys okay with coming along?" Emma asks Zack and Violet, "With pleasure." Violet replies.

"Just don't get stabbed again, Y/n." Violet teases the (H/c)-ette, making her pout. "So mean!"  She complains, making Violet chuckle and Zack to ruffle her hair. 

_________

"They should be okay if Zack and Violet tag along." Yuugo murmurs to himself, "Was he always so overprotective?" Lucas asks, "Don't look at me, you're his friend..." Y/n replied as Yuugo kept reassuring himself

_________

  A few days passed and the group was ready to leave the shelter. "I still think you should stay..." Y/n hears Ray murmur, "Stop worrying so much, I can take care of myself y'know." She tells him while holding his hand, he replies with a 'Hm'. 

"Well then, we'll be back!" Emma calls out before leaving.