So Close Yet So Far

"...94, 22194" Adam repeats, catching Leuvis and the rest dumb founded. "Did he just throw a part of that house?  What is this guy..?" Ray murmurs. "That's our Adam for ya..." Y/n replies with a sheepish smile. "GO ADAM! BLOW THAT MONSTER AWAY!" Violet shouts before Adam punches Leuvis meters above ground (Damn he pulled out the nine), making the five others gasp in shock.

"Violet, you're safe!" Y/n calls out relived, the purple-ette turns to look at her and smirks, "Of course I am, couldn't leave your puny ass to deal with this alone could I?" She replies smugly, causing Y/n to sweat drop and Ray to snicker. "Now!! This is our chance everybody, take aim!!" The man orders, causing them all to take aim as directed and shooting once again. Bullets were fired, bullets were dodged.

"I met Adam on my way here. What's the status on the flash grenades?" She asks, "We used it! But the effect will wear off soon enough and it's hard enough to attack even like this!" Emma responds, "All we have to do is keep wearing  Leuvis down, as long as normal bullets can hurt him we can win!" Y/n tells her, "Got it! Adam keep throwing!!" Violet orders, Adam then proceeds to reap off another piece of a house and throw it at the man eater. 

"Until his vision and senses return." Emma murmurs. 'If this plan fails, we're as good as dead.' Y/n thinks, 'If we can stop him before then, this'll be our victory!' Emma mentally claims with fire in her eyes. Adam continues to throw everything around him at the man-eater, not realizing where he was throwing it. "Pay attention, aren't you endangering two of your own?" He mocks and just as predicted, a pillar falls near Nigel and Violet, nearly crushing them and startling Adam.

Leuvis uses that chance to elbow Adam into the building the man was on top of, causing him to lose his valance and almost fall off yet he manages to hold on. "Mister!! Adam!!" Emma shouts desperately, lowering her guard for a second, "KEEP FIRING!!" Ray orders "EMMA!" Y/n screams. Leuvis runs toward Emma and kicks her into the same house but not touching the wall due to Adam's body working as a shield, a loud crack is heard followed by a painful scream. She struggled to breath for a few seconds before coughing out a large portion of blood, her vision getting blurrier by the second before completely blacking out, not being able to hear her friends call out her name.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!!" Ray cries out as Leuvis makes one last sharp turn, Y/n turns around to look at the monster's direction just to be greeted by a sharp pain on the top of her stomach.

"Ha....?" She whispers as the gun she held fell on the floor. Time stopping, sound muting, blood dripping, vision blurring.

"The Cetra end here." Leuvis tells her before pulling his claw out. Y/n drops to her knees before falling on the floor, somehow not being able to hear the rest of her group's voices, only white noise. 

'Ha...Seems like... this is the end huh...' She thinks as she felt her warm blood exit her body. 'It's cold... yet warm... Is this how death feels like..? That sure is a lot of blood...' She turns her head slightly to look at the two blurry figures of what seemed like Emma and Adam, the larger boy holding the injured orange-ette on his arms as Y/n let out a weak smile. 'She'll...be fine...Adam softened the impact...Adam... did I ever have a proper conversation with him..? The others... Gilda... I don't think we'll be able to come back... unscratched...' She coughs out more of the crimson liquid before closing her eyes with small tears. The cold stone floor turning into white Vida flowers.

Y/n heard them, similar to the ones from before as if they were underwater.

"Walter, Annie...Dina..."
'That's Dad's voice...'
Around ten flowers bloom.

"I can't forgive then. I want to destroy this hunting ground!!" 
'Oliver...'
Five flowers follow the ten others.

"Please, I'm scared!!"
"Save me!!"
"Teacher!!"
"Brother!!"
"No, please!!"
"I don't wanna die!!"

Forty, fifty, eighty, one hundred.