Encounter

--3rd person POV--

"Emma?!" Y/n shouts, gaining the antenna's sudden attention, "Y/n!!" Emma yells in response before running toward the (H/c)-ette and throwing herself in her arms, Y/n catches her and hugs her tightly. "A-are you hurt? We were so scared you had died already!" Emma asks while holding back tears, "I'm alright, but what about you? How are Mister and Ray? No, more like, why are you here?" Y/n asks in reply as they pull away, Emma scratches the back of her neck, "Umm... That's actually a funny story if you think of it now, I kinda placed myself as bait..--" Y/n pulls Emma's ear without dropping her smile. "Whaa! That hurts!!" Emma complains, "I think I misheard you, mind repeating it, Emma?" She asks sweetly yet menacingly, earning a sweat drop from the rest watching.

"I- well.." Emma starts sweating nervously before looking over at Violet who shakes her head in less than a second and gave her a 'You're on your own in this one' look. After being scolded by Y/n for good five minutes Emma finally had a chance to explain herself.

"Mister and Ray are safe, at least they were before I blacked out... Our plan was to find a way into Goldie Pond without getting caught by the demons, but they found us too early and we were scattered at the time, I ran away as far from Mister and Ray as I could so they followed my trail instead. I guess they caught me and that's how I ended up here..." Emma explains, Y/n lets out a small smile, 'So they are safe...' She thinks to herself.

"I'm starting to think Y/n's charms really have magic on them!" Emma tells her cheerfully, trying to light up the atmosphere, "I'm open to that idea now, to be honest." Y/n murmurs, confusing the orange haired girl before turning to look at the rest of the people in the room, "This is Emma, a fellow escapee and friend of mine." She introduces her.

After Emma is introduced to their allies they begin to discuss their escape plan.

--Somewhere--

'I want to see them. Y/n... Emma... Ray... everyone... I want to be by their side once more, all of you made it, right? No one was left behind, right? I want to hear Y/n's laugh once again, no matter what, I can't let them find Y/n.'  The albino thinks to himself while recalling the day of his 'shipment'.

     "Please wait in this room for a little bit." Isabella tells Norman before opening the door, revealing a tall man with the same hair color as the albino's. He wore a smile on his face and had his hands on his pockets. "Good evening. It's a pleasure to meet you, Norman."  The man greets, Norman stared at the human male dumbfounded for a few seconds before recollecting himself.  "I am terribly sorry, sir. Did we make you wait?" Isabella asks kindly, "No, it's alright, I arrived a bit earlier." He replies before Isabella turns to look at Norman. 

    "Norman, this is Mr. Ratri, he's your new daddy" Norman could feel cold sweat run down his cheek at the caretaker's words, 'What? A... foster parent?' He thinks. The man lets out a light laugh before speaking once again, "Our ages are much too close for me to be your 'Daddy', don't you think? Just call me by my name. I'm Peter. Peter Ratri." The man introduces himself while extending his hand out for the young prodigy to shake. 

    "Aren't you glad, Norman? You'll be able to learn so many new things!" Isabella exclaims happily as Norman starts to realize his situation, 'No, I'm being shipped, I'm still a product. This man, too, is also a predator. He's on their side.' Norman tells mentally himself. "Oh, Norman, my dearest, I love you so much... You'll be so happy in your new home, you'll never leave it!" Isabella pulls the boy into a hug.

  "If it's alright with you, I would very much appreciate your help with my research, but first, why don't we talk about a friend of yours, Y/n, I believe?"  The man tells him, Norman's eyes widen for a second before managing to hide it.