✧・゚: *✧Y/n head cannons ✧・゚: *✧

Hope you enjoy! This will be a few 'canon' things of Together, Always to add some details in Y/n's relationship with everyone since why not (This will contain head cannons with the characters that have appeared on the story so far). 

✧Norman and Y/n used to read traveling magazines when they were younger and talked about where they wanted to travel to together.

✧Ray and Y/n started reading Shakespeare plays  together after Y/n found Ray reading Hamlet (When they were four years old).

✧Emma and Y/n often talked about Ray and Norman behind their backs using sign language (Nothing bad though).

✧Anna had always seen Y/n as a role model, probably why she wanted to learn about medicine from Y/n later in the book.

✧The day where Norman got "shipped out" and tried to confess to Y/n, Isabella purposely cut him off before he could say it because she knew Ray loved the (H/c)-ette.

✧After they escaped Grace Field, Y/n unknowingly took the mother-figure role of the group.

✧Alicia, Yuugo, Thoma, and Lanni are all extremely protective of Y/n.

✧Don likes Y/n, he really does, but is too shy to make a move, that does not mean they aren't close friends though, sometimes while playing tag they'd both hide together alongside Conny.

✧Jemima, Phil,  Alicia, Sherry, Mark, Rossi and Yvette were mostly the ones who helped Y/n tending the flowers back at the house.

✧When Y/n, Emma, Ray, and Norman were around 4-8 years old, they'd often fall asleep together while sharing a blanket on winter nights in the library.

✧If Isabella had a penny every time she had lost Emma and Y/n when they played outside, she'd have two pennies, which is not a lot but it's weird it happened twice, right? 

✧Yuugo secretly enjoyed the cookies the kids made (AKA the ones he snatched away from Y/n), but he will never admit it.

✧When Gilda and Y/n were younger, Gilda would use her friend as her fashion model.

✧After Oliver got stabbed by Bayon, he held onto the small flower bouquet he was given until he passed out and it fell from his hand.

✧After Y/n found out about Zack's lack of self preservation, he was scolded by Y/n for a long while until he pinky-promised to be more careful. 

                                Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!