Chapter 11

Gonna change the weather to where it's snowing and it's cold!

Enjoy!
Thank you!🔆
🦋🐳💙
~*~

They made a few more stops here at and there I'm a weird silence, she was still taking in what happened with the two girls.

Especially Katsuma...

She sighed, grabbing her phone forgetting that she put it on silence to turn it on to find 100+ notifications from the media her boss, and her family, not just hers but the Todoroki Family..?

Her face screwed and her eyes twitch looking at Katsuma to see him asleep.

Opening her phone to the social media first see the photo, people @ her and mentioned her in it and the media wanting answers they even tag Itsuki asking the same...

"Shit..."

"Is there something wrong?" Sero asked stopping at a red light, "I-No it's fine..."

Sero raised an eyebrow. "Katsuki is working on it right now, he never meant it to get like this... he's deeply sorry." He said ina sad tone.

"Oh...It's fine my family and the Todoroki's are just blowing up my phone, kinda scared, to be honest, heh..."

She shook as she opened a text from Neito himself.

-
Neito- Please call me back! Izu please are you okay?

Neito- please! Let's just pass everything! Are you okay?! Boss is posed everyone is trying to get in touch with you!

Neito- Izumi, your family is pissed the same with the todo family if you see one of them- and I know how you get please don't put your hands or fight them! I'll see what I can do! Sending 4K to you now!

Neito- Where ever your staying make sure your safe if you're still at your apartment leave and go get a hotel!

-

Izumi closed her phone and looked over at Katsuma, hell ya she was safe with the security of The Katsuki Bakugo...

"Are you sure your okay?" Sero asked once again, he'd already texted Kat saying they were back on their way to the house.

"Mhm..just a tiring day..." She closed her eyes and let the darkness overtake her.

_*_

Katsuki sat at the table a cigar lit in his hands as he put it to his mouth taking a small blow, sighing looking at the text from Sero.

Sero- I think she found out, they are blowing up her phone I feel bad man just looking at her she already looks stress. But we're heading back right now...

Katsuki pushes his phone to the side after reading the message, he'd never wanted her to find out or to be stressed about it at all...

"Kat?" He looked up to see all eyes on him. "Is there something wrong? We found the person who took the photo, want me to send it over?" She asked turning her computer to face him.

"Yeah." He got up from his seat and burned out the cigar in his hands before throwing it somewhere in the trash. The maids came in and started to clean the table and make it smell good and not like beer and smoke.

He went inside her bedroom to see the sheets still messed up, curtains open, drawers open and some pillows on the floor.

He chuckled under his breath before getting things back how they were, she was different than other omegas and he could truly tell by her personality and the way the girl treat others.

Once he'd gotten everything cleaned he stayed in the room for a while before getting up and leaving right on time when Izumi came into the house with a sleeping Katsuma in her arms and two bags her nose a bit red.

"Hey, Kacchan" She looked down at the ground trying to quickly pass him before he softly grabbed her arm making her turn to him, "Yes?" He can see the tears threatening to come out her cheeks puffy red with white tear stains.

"I didn't mean for this to happen."

"I know" She smiled at him, as he took the bags from her hand softly nudging her upstairs with his before his phone ding.

She sent him the information...

~*~
Thanks for reading!
776 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thank you!
🐳🦋💧