Chapter 1

Thank you!🔆

Izumi waited and waited for her blind date to show, she waited already 30 minutes and he still hasn't even texted her back.

With a sigh she bing her head on the table and groaned.

"Can I start you off with a Drink?"

She looked up to see a Red-Hair alpha. With sharp teeth. She looked around, they was some guy named Koda that was going to be her waiter....

"Um..There was another guy named Koda? I think, he said he'll be serving me tonight.." She looked at him only to see his eyes turn dark as he looked over to someone.

She couldn't tell who but ignored it.

The omega looked at her phone once more before looking at the drinks on the menu, "I'll have the.. Red Wine, please..." She smiled before she heard her phone make a /ding!/ sound.

Quickly picking up her phone she looked at the message.
~
8:30-PM

Izumi- Where are you?!

Izumi- Hello?

9:00-PM
(now)
Toya- Shit, I'm so sorry I forgot.

Toya- Can we re scheduled?!

Izumi- No, I've been sitting looking like a damn fool in front all these people, I hope you rot in HELL! YOU BASTER!
-

Izumi sat her phone down on the table as hot tears strolled down her face, this really was a bad idea..

She felt someone watching her so she looked up to see the red hair man looking at her with a glare, she quickly wiped her tears away from her face before looking at the man.

"I-I'm sorry..Did you say something else?"

"Hm? Oh, um..what kind of fruit would you like to go with you drink."

"O-Oh! I'll do strawberry! Please, a-and that will be all for tonight.."

"Whys that?" The alpha said to her.

"I got stood up..." She chuckled, rubbing her neck "Hmmm.." He said, before leaving to the back grabbing his phone as he did.

Izumi shook off the weird feeling before feeling as if someone was staring at her..

With a deep breath as she ignored it agin and waited for her drink to come. "Here ya go! I hope you enjoy" He said, all of a sudden in a happier mood. "Thank you, can I have the bill?" She said with a smile as she grabbed the glass of wine in her hand before taking a sip wanting all her sadness and worry to all fade away. . .

"No need...He already paid!" The alpha said, pointing over to a blond hair alpha.

Izumi only looked in confusion before, putting her gaze on where he was pointing at. Her eyes landed on a blonde-hair male, built very well, and had on a black suit, and those red eyes piercing at her and his small pup who was also looking at her with a smile as the small boy looked exactly like his father.

'Whoa...'

Was the only words she could even think of at the moment as she just stared at the blonde male nothing could go through her mind.

"O-Oh! Um..T-Tell him I said Thank You! And I really appreciate it.." She only smiled and turned her head to the family with a eyes closed smile trying to show them a small 'Thank You'

"Of course! I'll go over there now!" He said, before leaving her table and going to the other table telling the small family what she said back. Izumi felt pain go through her head before picking up her wine glass and gulping it down, taking in the taste, wanting to go home and rest.

Putting down the glass she went up from her seat pulling down her right black dress, before she could exit the restaurant she felt a small body latch on her leg, looking down she saw the small blond hair pup holding onto her. "Awwww..Hi cutie." She picked him up letting him hold onto her tightly as he buried his face in her neck taking in her sent.

She giggled before locking eyes with his father watching her movement as she held his son softly and carefully, He never seen his son do this before he never even hugged his own father like that or even gave him the smallest of a smile.

"Hey honey.. Thanks for the drink!~" She Hughes him softly not noticing the other blond get up from his seat and walk over to them, He was way taller that her and looked over them both.

Izumi only blushed before thanking him, "Thank you as well, I really appreciate it" She smiled at him before looking at the pup.

"No problem.. Looks like you had a rough night already" He said, before taking the small pup from her as the boy started to read back out for her agin thrashing in his fathers arms. Izumi only ruffled his soft blond hair with a smile.

Izumi looked at the time on the clock that was hung up on the wall.

10:14

She looked back up at him agin wondering where she saw that face before before it hit her like a brick... that's

Bakugo Katsuki....

How could she not notice this at all?! Her face quickly flushed up. She was talking to the number 1 celebrity! Before her eyes landed on the pup...

"Thank you... I really appreciate it once agin but I should get going now." She said, feeling tears prick from her eyes as she tried to push it to the back of her head.

"Wait"

She stopped feeling her legs already trying to give up.

"Where have we met." His gaze still on her as he looks the girl up and down.

"I not sure we have....If we did I would totally have gotten your autograph! I mean you're famous! You shouldn't waist your time with me really.."

He only stared at her before giving her a small nod.

"I really need to go now! It was amazing talking with you really! She said, before collecting herself before leaving the restaurant as tears went down her face.

( ˘ ³˘)♥
Thank you for reading!
...
1038
Word Count!