Chapter 15

Enjoy!
Thank you!🔆
🦋🐳💙
~*~

When she got off the phone with both Katsuma and Katsuki, Daisy and Shindo had come down both tangled into each other still talking about one another as they had eaten.

It was around 11:00 am, when Katsuki brought Katsuma to bed, and then it was just both Izumi and Katsuki who were now on the phone as Izumi cleaned up around the house.

"Kacchan?" She called grabbing the phone and leaving out the kitchen turning off the lights as she then ran up the stairs scared something is gonna get her before ending up in one of the guest bedrooms.

"Hm?"

"Can I take Katsuma out tomorrow, to the park maybe?" She watched and sat on the bed as Katsuki raised his eyebrows. "You sure? With the stuff that happened with those bitc- Ehm- /girls/ at the mall?" Izumi chuckled as she heard him catch himself.

"This time I'll bring pepper spray with me just in case, yeah?"

"Alright-"

She burst in happiness as she managed to avoid his questions if she might just be bringing someone or going to see someone there as well-

"-Are you bringing anyone?"

Her smile immediately washed away as she groaned in her head, "Um yeah, Neito... actually didn't want to go there by myself so I wanted to just bring Katsuma with me, heh..." She said awkwardly, sitting on the bed holding onto the phone.

"It's fine, you can bring him. I won't be here in the morning when you get back, I have to leave early." You can hear him sigh on the other end "-Izumi,"

"Hm?"

"Thank you for being here for him, He sees you as a big mother figure already." That sentence, what that man just said to her sent her stomach into butterfly's how he said it to her, she didn't want to believe it she really did not want to...

"I-I don't want him to get that much attached, ya know! Since I'll be leaving soon I'm afraid I can't be staying there that long! You are going to get tired of me soon."

There was a long pause.

"I'll never get tired of you..."

That deep voice sent shivers down her spine as a hot blush spread through her face, "I- Goodnight Kacchan! Have a wonderful sleep!" She quickly hung up the phone and threw it somewhere in the room.

Stuffing her face in the pillows as she groaned.

She's never really had time for a relationship with work and her family in the mix also running every person that she loved out of her life.

Katsuki was different.

He held higher power over her family. She'd never really met anyone especially an alpha like him.

"Zu?" The door open, Daisy stood there with a smirk on her face, "You like him don't you?" She came and sat down on the bed next to her.

"I can't.-"

"You can, you're letting the people in your past life hold you down and back from doing what and the things that you really love, you're trapped inside yourself your health is everywhere now, you can't keep living life like this-"

"HECK! Get a new job! You don't need to work for your family, forget the contact ask Mr.Bakugo or Neito for some money to end it! I hate that you killing yourself like this Izumi!" She yelled at her pulling onto her hair.

Izumi didn't know what to say at this point, she was shocked, hurt, and sad... she never knew that her best friend felt like this not even noticing the tears that strolled down her face as she shuffled and hugged Daisy into her arms crying into the girl's neck.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt that way..."

"Didn't want to add more stress to your plate already." She chuckled hugging her back wiping her tears away with one hand.

Izumi giggled and squeezed her harder before the door busted open and a large body collided with them both.

"I HEARD EVERYTHING!!" Shindo yelled, tears coming from his eyes as he suffocated them both in the harsh hug before a.-

/Ding!/

- Came from her phone making them stop in their movement and look at the floor that was laid onto the floor.

Izumi shuffled out of there hold and grabbed her phone to see a text message from Katsuki.

Katsuki

Good night to you as well, Darling

Izumi looked at the text mouth agape as she looked at the text he sent to her, before Shindo quickly snatched the phone from her hand.

"Wait-" She shouted trying to run after him before she gotten tackled down by Daisy. "What does it say?!" The girl yelled in curiosity to Shindo.

"Uh- Good night to you as well, Darling- YOOOOO-! HE LIKES YOU!!" They both kept rambling and rambling over and over.

Making her laugh a bit as they asked multiple questions over and over.

Maybe she could really change her life...

For the better and not worse...

For Katsuki and Katsuma...

—•—
~*~
Thanks for reading!
848 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thank you!
🐳🦋💧