Chapter 8

Thank you!🔆
🦋🧸💙
~*~

Once they arrived Izumi was never expecting anything like this at all.

It was a new restaurant that had opened just about a week ago, expensive only to where most rich ate there.

Unbuckling Katsuma seatbelt and sitting him in her lap as she looked in amazement as they parked, and honestly, she has never been to a fancy place like this only fast food...

Izumi opened the car door getting out with Katsuma sitting on her hip, she didn't notice Katsuki coming behind her only watching as his hand pushed Katsuma head into her neck to hide his face from any paparazzi that is hiding waiting for a shot.

"The table is already, ready." He said, putting a hand on her lower back guiding her inside as the dust of pink blush rushed over her sending a small spark through her body.

Entering the restaurant right when the employee landed eyes on Katsuki she quickly got other people out the way and going straight up to them.

"M-Mr. and Mrs.Bakugo! Please follow me, I'll show you over to your private table!" She managed to say without going crazy.

Izumi nodded following behind Katsuki as Katsuma brushed and played through her soft emerald hair as he softly breathed in her scent.

She brought them into a room that was cut off from the /rich / and moved into the /multi-billion/ her eyes widen she had never seen anything like this before.

Soft and calming music playing by a small band in the corner, and tables spread out from each the soft talk of people sitting and eating with their loved ones or business partners.

She felt out of place somehow...

They were all dressed so beautifully in silk dresses, tight pencil skirt with a designer shirt, jeez...

Holding Katsuma closer to her, embarrassment coming over her from feeling out of place from everyone.

"Here's your table! Let me know when you are ready to order, o-or! If you want the music changed- anything we can make your visit feels comfortable and amazing!" She manages to say, before walking off exiting with a blush on her face.

Izumi couldn't help but chuckled and feel bad at the same time.

Sitting Katsuma down in one of the high chairs they provide, and grabbing the menu.

Katsuki didn't even touch the menu already knowing what he wanted he waited patiently for Izumi.

She looked at the menu with confusion the menu was all in Spanish, and with her not knowing or paying attention in Spanish class she didn't know half of the words on here.

"I-Um... I'm not hungry, I ate before we left heh..." She giggled out putting down the menu slowly before looking up at Katsuki.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow his sharp red eyes staring at her and looking through her soul, making her squirm in her seat.

"You don't know Spanish?"

She giggled and shook her head 'No'.

"I'll order for you then." He said, with a smirk before putting his hand up getting the attention of one of the waitresses walking around.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked with a smile, Katsuki nodded before he said something in Spanish to him as the Waitress wrote down the order nodding.

"Is that all?" He asked, before poking at Izumi sending a small wink, sending her in flames of blush as she looked at Katsuma letting him play with her hand.

Katsuki noticing the motion he looked the waitress dead in his eyes before saying something else in Spanish making him go pale before leaving the table.

"Thanks.."

"Mhm.."

The rest of the time was amazing especially with the food that Izumi has never tasted in her life, it felt like a whole different world for those two hours that she had.

Once the bill came Izumi quickly took it and grabbed her wallet, she wasn't all the way broke but had 673.14$ on her card which she was going to use for food and half the Rey but to hell, the food was amazing.

"What the hell are you doing?" Katsuki asked eyebrows scrunched up together.

"I was just gonna pay." She said, putting the card onto the bill, "It's my way of thanking you for the clothes also." She smiled.

Katsuki only sighed before nodding.

~*~

He didn't want her to pay at all, but he already had something special for her when she got home hating that she is living somewhere like that...

He needed to make a move and he needed to make it as soon as possible...

Katsuki watched as Izumi slowly picked up Katsuma in her arms as he was slowly going to sleep jerking up every here and then trying his hardest not to sleep.

Watching as she slowly patted his back as they walked outside, his soft snores in her ears as she rubbed his back up and down.

Katsuki guiding Izumi by slowly but smoothly put his large hand around her small waist bringing her close and to him and keeping his hand there not planning to move as they both walked to the car.

Izumi blushed over her face but was way too tired, from some of the strong alcohol moving in her System both not noticing the one paparazzi taking photos of them but only can get it to where it only shows there back...

—•—
~*~
Thanks for reading!
909 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥