Chapter 6

Thank you!🔆
🦋🧸💙
~*~

Before the girl knew it it was already around 6:50 PM, her feet were killing her, her back was aching and her head felt as if it was melting.

Unlocking the door to the apartment she went inside and closed it behind her, she was still a bit down from what had happened earlier...

Clenching her eyebrows as she took off her shoes, before entering the bathroom and running the bathwater, stripping out from her clothes.

As the hot bath water hit her feet sending warm chills up her body as she slowly enters getting a pleasant sigh from her.

She didn't even see the bags on her counter with the famous brand: Bakugo~: On the stylish bag. Feeling as her muscles relaxed and how her toes started to get wrinkles she quickly got out of the tub.

Drying herself off and wrapping another towel around her wet and wavy hair so it would not stick to her back.

/DING/

Looking over at her phone with her eyebrow raised, she didn't communicate with many people with herself having the trust issues she still had that stuck with her...

It was only Daisy, the only person who helped her with everything, she was in a very terrible state not even bother with the business that she ran to just make sure her best friend was fine and wouldn't leave her side through the good or bad.

Yeah, they fought sometimes but would never go to bed mad at each other, Izumi smiled at the thought she owed many things to her for all the things she did and had to go through to make sure she was okay and not broken.

She slowly grabbed her phone letting it take her Face ID before it unlocked showing the message to her on the bright but cracked screen.

-
Unknown-
Why the hell have you not been answering
the damn phone?!

Izumi-
Who is this?!

Unknown-
You Basterd! It's Neito!
Forget it, Tenko wants to see you she's pissed
What the hell did you do now! She's taking it out on everyone else!

Izumi-
Nothing you'd worry your flat brain about. You're leaving anyway soon
Right? Didn't feel the need to tell me that' once aging.

Unknown-
And you didn't feel the need to tell me that
you trying to seduce ONE OF THE FREAKING BAKUGOS?! You damn mutt! Your gonna get yourself killed.

Izumi-
....When does Tenko want to see me...

Unknown-
Fuck, Izu doesn't take it seriously I forgot, I didn't mean it that way I was just joking...

Izumi-
When does she want to see me?

Unknown-
Now...
Fuck, I'm sorry Izu really, I want to be good
friends with you I was going to tell you I
promise! Please stop ignoring me!

Izumi-
FUcK, iM SoRRy IzU rEAlly,- Bull!
Tell her I can't see her tonight maybe in the morning.