Chapter 29

Thank you!🔆
Enjoy!
**

  Izumi picked out Katsuma from the car seat, he was happy with a big smile on his face as he saw the restaurant shaking with excitement.

  She put him down seeing how excited and happy he was running over to his father and quickly pulling on his pants. "Stop fucking rushing me brat! Gimme a minute would ya?!" Katsuki said, "Langue around him Mr.Bakugo."

  He looked up at her as if she lost her mind, "Really? Mr.Bakugo, if that's what we're doing now Mrs.Bakugo?" Katsuki only smirked watching as her face heated up.

  "Kacchan..."

  "What's wrong beautiful?" He asked watching as she quickly picked up Katsuma turning him away before flipping Katsuki off giggling before quickly running in the parking lot to the doors before he could catch them.

Entering the building both Izumi and Katsuma giggling as they went up to the woman who looked at them with a smile, "Hi, sorry uh a table for three? It's fine if there is a wait." She smiled.

"No you're fine, you should see half of the people that come in here. It's the beauty of working here always someone every day putting a smile on your face, we have a table for you all if you would just follow me?"

As she was about to walk a hand grabbed her waist, Izumi looked up seeing Katsuki look down at her before squeezing her waist walking off following the lady she trailed right behind him holding onto Katsuma tighter.

"Here are your menus and here you go little guy, I'll have someone come to serve you right away!" She handed him the kids menu too which he scrunched up his face only opening it to color.

Izumi laughed at him before opening her menu before speaking, "I like it here, they don't know you and we're not getting treated like royalty all the time." Katsuki looked up at her, "It's much better, if I could do it a different way I'd never want this just to live a normal life."

He sat the menu aside getting a small sip of the water, Izumi nodded "I'll just get the burrito if that's fine."

  "You can get more than that..." Izumi chuckled looking over at Katsuma who tried to color in the lines best he could all his focus on the sheet of paper and not going out the lines. "I'm fine, really I could live on a bag of chips every day."

  Katsuki only looked at her before grabbing the drinks and desserts menu, "That's not healthy Deku, you need to get into a habit of eating more and not just small bits and pieces of things." He raised an eyebrow.

  Before she could open her mouth to complain the waitress said something, "Good evening I'm Joshua, I hope you found everything okay I'll be your waiter tonight what can I start for a drink? Or if you are ready to order food, drinks, or a dessert?"

  Katsuki nodded before ordering for them all adding the drinks and dessert as well, "Alright then, I'll be back with your order in a jiffy." With that, he left. "I didn't ask for that Kacchan! I can finish- I won't be able to finish that like you two probably can."

  "I don't care, take it home or throw it away you not just getting a damn burrito from here Deku, I don't like the way you've been eating and sometimes not bothering to." He argued, taking the color from Katsumas's hand and giving him a different one before coloring himself.