Chapter 26

Thank you!🔆
🦋💙🧸
**

Katsuki looked at the hospital in front of him but of course, someone was in the car with him, "Glasses, get yourself something to eat while you're in there and tell your brother I said Hello." He said before they both got out of the car.

"Yes Sir." It wasn't your typical hospital, smaller than others and in the middle of almost nothing, he could see why he can sue for two times more and just take over the place.

It wasn't small but not big either, once they enter some people sitting only a little boy holding a tissue to his nose one doctor helping him holding his head up.

Another little girl who looked pale and cold getting rolled in a wheelchair nurses comforting her.

At least there were enough people so where they can assist and you weren't just waiting if you broke an arm or something.

Iida left to the Elevators to see his brother, while Katsuki made his way to the top floor where most of the offices will be only having 5 floors.

Making it to the Fifth Floor with a dig he got out his phone looking at the little silver names for 'James' as he walked.

"Sir! You can't be up here without a pass please men your way back down! Or I'll have to call security!" It was an omega, he could tell in the smell and distress, he knows why he a giant compared to normal Alphas while he stood there a Prime Alpha standing 6'10  all-black suit as if he was going to kill someone which he wants to.

Turning around he raised an eyebrow, the omega squeaked before quickly apologizing to see who he was talking to.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and kept walking till he saw the door, not waiting any time he opened it seeing the man filling out paperwork before looking up at him.

"Umm... Hello-! Oh! You must be the new guy! I thought I told her to show you around, hm guess not." The man tried to get up and leave reaching for the door handle saying "Please, Follow me!"

Katsuki grappled his hand and gripped it as tightly, James looked at him scared and confused. "We're not going anywhere..."

Katsuki pushed him harshly to the deck rocking it as the man used it to get up slowly, "Wha? What's your problem?! Wait till I-" Katsuki didn't let him finish before punching him.

He was silent groaning on the floor holding his Jaw, Katsuki crouched down getting out a picture of Izumi holding Katsuma. "Her, The girl with green hair remember her?" James's eyes widen.

"N-No sorry I've-" Katsuki grabbed his hand bending back his ring finger that had a gold ring on it, "I'll break you fucking finger, you little shit."

James chuckled before smirking, "You don't have the guts." With that, a loud crack filled the room Katsuki was the one smirking now while the mad looked at his finger in shock.

His hand shook as broken screams came from his mouth, "Let's try that again." Katsuki let go of his hand showing him the picture watching as the man held his finger once more.

He was sweating and trembling as he held onto his hand, "Let's try this again yeah?" He stood up grabbing the man's arm and throwing him back on his chair pulling in up himself.

"Izumi Midoriya, Five years ago she came in here pregnant and got hit by a damn car a man Shindo Midoriya brought her here and you scared her life but never put what happened to the child in your report."

You can see the man wondering, "I don't know man it was a long time ago-" Katsuki got up and grabbed his hand causing the man to scream.

"NO! WAIT PLEASE, PLEASE JUST WAIT! I REMEMBER HER! I KNOW JUST PLEASE NOT AGINA" Katsuki sat back letting his hand go, " You have ten minutes."