Chapter 2

Thank you!🔆

Once she got home she quickly undressed and ran the bathwater, as she got in the tub the hot water relaxing her muscle calming her body. With a sigh, she relaxed her body before her phone started to go off.

The girl groaned before picking up her phone and answering the call.

"Hello?" She started the call.

"Yeah, I wanted to say I got the job!" Kaminari said, on the other line of the phone, Izumi only chuckled at her friend as she could hear him jumping up and down.

"I'm happy for you! What are you going to do to celebrate?!" She asked calmly.

"I don't know maybe. Go to the bar or something, don't wanna do anything big" He said, with a chuckle at the end.

"Pfft- Please be safe and have fun!"

"I will! Love you!"

"Love ya too babe!"

Izumi hung up her phone before tossing it to the side on some clothes that were sitting on the floor before grabbing her book on the side of the tub called 'Freak The Mighty' Witch She has already read about thirty times.

Letting herself relax and lay back to read in peace...

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Katsuki was currently sitting in his car, which cost 100 million dollars, the shining black coat that painted the car, and the cream leather seats.

His computer sitting on his lap, as he couldn't forget about the small omega from earlier, "Comm'n Bakugo! Tell him to stop pulling my hair!" Sero shouted as the little blond hair boy pulled on his Jet Black hair.

Katsuki only sighed before shutting his computer and putting it over to the side before reaching back and picking up his son.

"What's wrong." He said looking at his son in his red ruby eyes with a small glint of green if you look closely.

Katsuma only scrunched up his nose before thrashing in his arms once again in his father's hold.

Katsuki took in a deep breath before putting him down on his lap, "Now tell me, what's wrong with you." Katsuma only looked outside at the restaurant, since they were only in the parking lot for special guests.

"You want to see the Omega again"

Katsuma looked at him angrily pouting, making his cheeks puff up before he punched his father in the chest. "I don't know her name yet you brat!" He shouted at him, it broke his heart as he saw a tear roll down his face.

Katsuki sighed before adjusting his seat so where it leaned backward pulling his son down with him rubbing circles on his back wishing that his pup can get some sleep.

Slowly taking off his jacket and putting it on top of both of them, as he tried to get him to call down as Katsuma cried in his arms hiccuping here and there.

"Find her, and send me over all of her information and records," Katsuki said, himself resting back as his son slowly fell asleep, he was already stressed out form paperwork, meetings, his mother, and his son who was him back in the days when he was a kid...

"Yes sir." Sero said, putting on his black tinted sunglasses before pulling out the parking lot, getting the computer out as well, multitasking knowing if he did not get it done Katsuki will have a fit in the morning and that is the last thing he wants at the moment...

Izumi gets out the bath wrapping the towel around her body exiting the bathroom and going outside on her balcony.

(Let's not talk about ^^ I do it all the time, please keep you negative comments to yourself.)

The view showed the front of her apartment seeing the cars and the little amount of people passing.

Shifting deeply as the breeze passed her pale freckled skin, as she leaned on the smooth black rail, her apartment was not the best but it worked for her so far.

With a small living room and bedroom, with only a decent size kitchen and bathroom. Before her mind got put back into the alpha and the cute pup-

She went out of her small Daydream when she heard a door slid open, looking over her shoulder to see who enter her apartment she made eye contact with another man.

"How did you even get in?!" She yelled at the blond alpha. "It's unlocked idiot!" The male sighs before running his hand through his hand before sitting down on a chair that was there.

Izumi only rolled her eyes before tightening the towel around her.

"What do you want?" She said.

"Attention"

"You came to the wrong place then." She said, just before slapping him as he touched her plants that we're growing.

"OUCH! YOU LITTLE-!"

"Welcome to my home...

Neito.."

She said with the rolls of her eyes before going inside.

( ˘ ³˘)♥
Thank you for reading!
....
815
Word Count!

Touch~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें