Chapter 43

Katsuki stood up quickly, fury on his face to whomever disturbed them in such a manner.

  "No, it's fine I got it." She placed a hand on his arm as she got up from her seat. She knew the voice, honestly, how could she forget .

Opening the door, the women only placed her hands on her hips and stared at the other women in front of her.

"Itsuki."

  "mhm, Izumi."

  Izumi only sighed and looked back to see if the boys were around before, saying, "I got it!" And stepping outside making sure to close the door softly behind her .

"Itsu-"

The other women didn't give her time to finish before interrupting her, "I'm done."

Izumi looked at her in confusion. "Your done?"

That's when she looked in her face. She had black shades with a very visible black eye, busted lip, and a cut on her vibrant pink cheeks...

"Wha..? What the hell happened-?"

Just as Izumi was to touch her sisters face, a loud slap can be heard throughout the hallway.

"Im fucking done . Okay. You've won, won the best family, the perfect life, perfect man, perfect fucking everything." Tears came down Itsukis face.

"I despise you. No matter what I fucking do you'll always come out top. Then have the audacity to get me fucking jumped?! Knowing how important this week is for me! your own fucking sister!"

"What? Itsuku no -! I'd never , what the hell happened?"

Izumi was clueless.

A tear streamed down her face as she never saw her sister, the girls she'd always wanted to be like, break down, how broken she now is...

She'd never .

"Now your acting fucking clueless?!" Itsuku proceeded to take off her shades and show Izumi what happened.

He eyebrow has a huge stitch, her left eye was blood shot red with a black eye..

Noticing how her hands were shaking and also bruised. ' She tried to fight back? Where the fuck were her security guards?!"

"Itsuki I promise. I didn't do this I swear!" She tried to reach out for her broken sister, js to get pushed back agin. "I swear on ever-"

"I wasn't going to post the fucking video! "

'What fuckin video?' Now she stood with her hands to her side .

She felt so lost, she couldn't even say anything about knowing her own sister drugged her and Katsuki into having sex, then -

  "I know he told you. Your sex tape."

  A small gag came from her mouth.

   "Itsuki-"

  "This was your revenge!? Huh?! I made a joke and you go batshit crazy and have me jumped?! All over a y'all's sex tape together?!"

  "What the fuck are you talking about?! What sex tape?!" Izumi tried to only be as quiet as she could , at this point she wanted to pull her hair out."

  "The one with you and Katsuki! The one he got you pregnant off of!"

'When she drugged me.. they recorded us?'

With no second thought Izumis hands were wrapped around her sister, the other women screamed as a punch was landed on her face.

"YOU RECORDED US?!"