chapter 31 - sugar daddy

Okay okay now y'all are with me with the title of this chapter mkay? 🤭🤣 Y'all are probably like "👀" "👁️👄👁️ tf talkative author-"

Philip awakens from his slumber, he had another nightmare.... Nightmare.... About... The past.... When... His family got killed.... Philip's eyes are quite red from all the crying.

Philip yawns and he finally begins his morning stretch. It's been a while since he had some jelly, sweet coffee jelly. So he decides to make some later after school.

He looks at his phone, still no message form Indo and Malay.

Philip knows that he's quite stubborn since everyone tells him to be careful and to always have someone beside him so that he's be safe.

But here he is thinking of leaving the house once more to go and buy ingredients for coffee jelly.

Well can you really blame him? He gets pretty bored and lonely at times, but he's used to it, used to he loneliness to the point that it doesn't really bother him anymore, but yesterday was an exception.

He just needed someone.... Even if they don't speak to him... He feels satisfied just knowing that someone was there with him.

He sighs and he stands up, as he's on his way to the bathroom, he accidentally stubs his pinky on the nightstand.

Philip screams "P*T**G*N*" in pain and agony. As he just felt like having a good day today...he stubs his toe... He's absolutely horrified and angry.

As he screams cuss words in Filipino, he notices a paper on the nightstand. He raises a brow.

He takes the paper and he reads it 'Hey Philip, rest up okay? I don't want you to faint because of stress and sadness, but don't worry, I'll be there to catch you m Kay? Here's my number ***-****-*** so call me ;) xoxoxo, I'll be there to protect you"

Philip smiles at the letters a light blush forming on his cheeks.

He feels much better now, but he will kill Egypt if stabbing his toe is Egypt's destined curse for him to notice the paper.

"You could've just blew the paper on my face"

Philip says out loud and he sighs.

"Welp... It's time to start the day"

He says.

He again, begins his daily routine, go to eh bathroom then eat, then shower then get ready then go to school.

Philip is cooking eggs and toast (again), he likes to use unsalted butter and he cracks the egg with one hand like a pro and didn't get an egg shell in the pan not did he break the yolk.

Philip hums a tune, it's his mother's favorite song.

Philip smiles listening to himself humm, people say that he resembles his mother very much, from his eyes to his mother's kind soul and beautiful voice.

God he wishes that his brothers are here...... Although... They aren't.... And will never.....

He sighs and he slaps himself, no, NO! He says to himself no, he's going to be positive today.