chapter 40 nice to meet you

"Hola no Bela Rosa, mi amigo"

Philip only raises a brow. "WHAT?" Philip exclaims, quite annoyed and angry. "What the f*##??? Are you toying with me?" Philip says, for some reason he's quite annoyed. The man only shuts up, not knowing what he did to make Philip annoyed at him. Philip glares at him. "Uhhmmm Philip, what's wrong? Have you met him before?" The professor asks, quite confused because as far as he knows, phil and him have never ever met. "No" philip replies.the professor and the other country only stares at him, unable to understand. They are dumbfounded by Philip's mini tantrum. "Did I say anything wrong?" The country asks the professor. The professor only shrugged, he has never seen Philip have an outburst like this. "What should I sa-" Philip cuts the country off. "Son of a gun! Are you mocking me!!!???" Philip angrily says at the country. The tall country is absolutely confused. "H-huh? What did I d-" "don't play dumb! Don't you dare mock me!!!!! Freaking p***! I speak English!!!! I don't even remember how to speak Spanish!!" Philip says. Now the tall country understands. "Oh.... I'm terribly sorry for my words that had offended you, I hope you can forgive me, Let's start over shall we? Nice to meet you Philippines" the tall country apologizes for offending Philip.

Philip calms down a bit, he stares at the hand that the tall country holds out. "Ah now, I shall leave you two, so you two can get to know each other" the professor says then leaves. Philip embarrassingly says "You're so tall......." not making eye contact. The tall country is stunned, 'adorable' the taller country speaks in his mind. "And you're adorable" the tall country says. "W-WHAT!!??". "Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, you're just too adorable" the tall country says back. "Y-yo-"

"I'm Serbia by the way"

"Serbia, huh,...... Your name sounds familiar...." Philip says, thinking about where he had heard it before. "Yep that's me! Serbia, Well.... Maybe you've heard about my Siberia, My brothers are Slovenia and Slovakia, and by the way I'm learning Spanish, and I heard that you spoke Spanish so... Yeah..." Serbia says. "So you're Russia's cousin? And oh... You want to learn Spanish... Well... Yeah I do know how to speak Spanish.... I want to forget but I can't...." Philip asks says.. "Yes, we, Slavic Countries, are cousins with each other" Serbia explains. "And how about you teach me some Spanish time?" He adds . "How about you Philip? Do you have cousins?" Philip hesitates to speak. "Yes.... I think?.... Well.... My memory isn't too good.... I have amnesia, therefore I don't remember everything about myself, but I do have uncles and so I think I have cousins" Philip says. "And sure.... I guess I can teach you some Spanish" "Interesting.... Amnesia...."

"Come again? Sorry I couldn't hear you" Philip didn't hear what Serbia said. "Oh nothing! I said can you show me a tour?" Serbia brings back his trustworthy and generic smile. "Oh.... Okay, sure" Philip agrees to give him a tour. "By the way, what's your time table?" Philip asks, quite, the Slavic Countries and some other countries aren't here, they are either private tutoring, and or, they only watch the lessons from home and transfer their assignments to get their grades. "Ah yes.... One moment" Serbia searches for his time table in his pocket. Phil is really intimidated, he's like 5 feet or 5'1 and a half, meanwhile Serbia is 5'11. "Ah, here it is!" Serbia hand Philip his Time table. "Is something the matter?"Serbia wants Philip to be comfortable with him. "No nothing.... It's just.... I'm envious of your height, you're so tall" Philip says with a smile, quite with an envious tone. Serbia is again stunned. Serbia looks surprised at Philip, surprised at how honest Philip is.