NOTY PROBLEM! chapter ??

Phil is getting uncomfortable Because the two keeps staring at him with Brady eyes. Phil sighs and he takes the Marmite first.

Phil munches on the Marmite toast and zeal smirks in triumphant. 'its not over yet Zeal! He still hasn't chosen what he likes more!' Aussie says with his eyes, glaring at his brother.

Phil didn't expect for it to be salty, Phil usually likes sweet stuff and he taught it's gonna be sweet but it's not....

Phil then picked up the Vegemite toast and started munching on it.

"Well-"

Before zeal could finish his sentence, butlers and maids come in, disturbing their peace. It makes the two angry Because they just barged in without permission.

"S-sirs.... It's Sir China"

The butler says afraid to get yelled at by Aussie, Aussie glares at them and he takes the phone.

He answers it while Zeal goes back to eat h Phil eat. Not to long, Aussie gets furious and he smashes the phone into pieces.

Zeal then goes to his brother Because it might be important.

Phil likes the Vegemite more and he likes it. Phil eats another piece of bread and eats. He then calls a maid later on.

He can't get up yet, Because he's still a bit weak. A maid comes to Phil to assist him.

"How may I help you sir Philippines?"

The maid asks.

"Hi, you can call me Phil, what's your name? I just want to ask where zeal and Aussie are?"

Phil asks with a nice smile.

"Okay Phil.... I'm Charlotte, Sir Australia seems to have a problem with Sir China"

The maid replies.

"Oh...."

Phil says not liking that he hears China's name.

"Involving their countries....."

The maid adds getting Phil's full attention

Yes they are going to school so they can learn to manage their countries aka a test to know if they will not need presidents anymore, but.... They are in charge of their countries still.... They all have presidents and the feud of the presidents start Because their Countryhumans are also feuding.

And.....

The Countryhumans are In charge....

Of

Choosing....

If they will go to war or not...

The Countryhumans are there I'm Every single war that ever happened, they are also in charge of their wars... They are the main generals.