chapter 52 it's not over yet....

Philip stands still, shocked of what Australia and New Zealand had just done. Australia stabbed Serbia in the leg and in the stomach and because of Phil's begging, New Zealand shot him on the shoulder joint which isn't fatal.

"You're one lucky b*stard"

New Zealand scoffs as he dismembers the gun.

Serbia sits on the ground dumbfounded, his shoulder hurts. He can't move his other arm, his leg and his stomach is bleeding

"You should leave before I stab you in the head next"

Australia says as he clenches the knife that he's holding.

Serbia is only grinning at them. No one knows what is going through this psychopath's mind.

"How could I walk away? My leg is injured" Serbia says, mocking them.

"Why you little b-" zeal stops him from kicking Serbia.

"That's enough Aussie"

Zeal then looks at Serbia dead in his eyes, straight in his soul

"Kneel and crawl like the vermin you are"

Zeal says without any empathy on Serbia. Philip feels so much empathy on him. Aussie covers Phil's eyes.

"Don't you dare think of giving him any empathy" Aussie says. Phil can't see anything, he can only hear Serbia laughing.

"H-how... He... He's going to die!" Philip says.

"Oh don't worry, it's only an inch deep, it won't kill him, were countries we are much more powerful than normal humans, he won't die because of that" Aussie replies to his worries.

"Don't worry Phil, it's not fatal for him, if the knife were to go through the other end of his body then he would die" zeal says.

"Now let's go Philip" they say as they grab Phil's arm to take him away.

"H-huh? What about them?"

"America's men the FBI and the CIA will take care of them" zeal replies.

"H-huh? O-okay?" They all quickly run away from Serbia but his laughter only grows louder.

"Do you think it's over? It won't be over until everyone is annihilated including me and the three of you" Serbia says.

"What?"

"Oh our dear Philip, it's not over yet, I'm still not dead, even if you were to kill me or not, everyone will die at the same time" he says.

"WHAT? WHERE IS THE BOMB?" Australia shouts.

"There is no bomb" Serbia says with an evil grin. What are they planning exactly

"Look up~" he cooes as they all look up to see nothing at first but then the building shakes rapidly.

"What's happening?"

"An earthquake??" Philip asks in confusion.

"F*ck! No! Ugh bloody hell! You f*ck*ng c*nt!" Phil is very concerned and confused right now.

Serbia rests his head on the wall as he looks up.

"Well, hah... Good guh... Bye Philip... I must say this might be our final farewell, it has been fun" he says with a smile.

"AHHHHH" Phil screams as the roof is taken off by... Helicopters???

Bits of glass rain down on them. Zeal, Australia and Del all quickly shield Philip from the shattered glass. They won't let him get hurt.