chapter 42 where is he?

Omfg 😂💀 the wifi is still down and shizzy. Even in my grandpa's phone, the wifi doesn't work. Omfg 💀, I just want to write.... I'm sorry I haven't been updating, it's because of the wifi, I'm so sorry.

God I'm hungryyyyy, I woke up at 3 am and slept and woke up at four, then slept and woke up at 5 and woke up again 5 mins later. I can't sleep properly lol I slept at 10 pm but, I need more coffee. There's no gas so i can't cook lol, 😂😅. Alr back to the story.....

Philip looked at his phone, someone messaged him, it's Egypt, 'hey Phil, the car is in the shop, you should just grab a cab home'. Philip then looked at the tall country once again. "Who is it?" Serbia asks. "It's Egypt..." Phil replies."what did he say?" Serbia asks. "He said that the limo is getting fixed... And that I should just grab a cab home" Philip replies, why is he replying? Why? He feels as if words are coming out of his mouth against his will. What is going on with him?. "Oh? Is that so? Then we could hang out!" Serbia says. "So what do you say?" Serbia says as he holds out his hand for Philip to take. Philip stares at the white hand. Serbia is only waiting for Philip to take his hand. Something is saying that Philip shouldn't take his hand and he should find egypt asap and leave together. Phil's gut is telling him to not take his hand but.... For some reason, as if like he's not himself, as if like it's not him who is controlling his movements. Philip.... Took his hand..... Philip, for some reason, took serbia's hand. Then suddenly a huge chill went down his spine. It's as if taking the hand of the devil.... He's sus.

"Egypt! Egypt! HEEYYY! Calm down!"

Libya tries to calm her brother down. "How *pant* how can I Calm down woman?!!! I can't find him!, He's not here with me!" Egypt shouts at his older sister. "Jeez! And it's all your fault anyway! Come on! He has a life! Maybe he left to go to the mall, sheesh!" Libya says, trying to ease her brothers mind. "Yeah... It's my fault... F*ck me! Why am I so stupid?!!! Oh YEAH! BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT! I F**K*NG TOLD HIM TO GET A CAB AND GO HOME ALONE! F*CK*NG. ALONE. IM. SUCH. A. F*CK*NG. IDIOT!!" Egypt can't calm down. "I CAN'T F**K*NG CALM DOWN LIBYA!" Egypt once more, shouts at his sister. "For the love of pharaoh! It's your damn fault! Fathee is going to kill you if he gets harmed!" Libya argues back. "Y-YEAH IT'S MY GODDAMN FAULT! NOW TELL ME WHAT THE F*CK YOU FEEL" Egypt demands his sister to do something. "Okay okay geez! B**ch calm down!" "So?" Egypt is Impatient. "Shut it...... I'm sure that Philip will be fine!, he's going to be fine" Libya says. "That's good...." Egypt is still not quite yet satisfied with the answer. "Wait... S**t... F*ck! Egypt f**k! I have an extremely bad feeling!" Libya says. But as she says that, she turns and turns to not see Egypt anywhere. Her bad feeling is getting worse. "OMP.... Egypt?!! EGYPT?!!! EGYPT! this is NOT FUNNY!" Libya doesn't like it that her brother is missing, out of her sight and that he isn't answering. "Egypt? EGYPT? Egypt where are you!?? Who... WHO ARE Y-MMPPFF"

"and yeah I was like-" "wait.... Switzerland... Did you hear that?" "Hear what?" Scotland stops walking so did Switzerland. "Hear what? Scot.... Don't f*#k with me, I'm not playing your dumb games" Switzerland scoffs. "What? No! I'm being serious mate! I heard something!" Scotland insisted. Switzerland only sighs, he's not amused by Scotland's childish games. "look, there's no one around the corner! No One! There's no one around here So stop blabbing and let's go home" Switzerland says quite irritated. "Okay....." Scotland sighed and pretended as if he heard nothing and maybe he just heard a bird. They both walked away. "Hey, how are you feeling mate?" Switzerland only shrugged. "Cheer up dude, once this is all over you can go to him and be close with him again, but now isn't the time! Look at new Zealand and America, new Zealand is loosing his mind" Scotland says, laughing at bit at how idiotic new Zealand looks like. Switzerland only sighs. Scotland know how sad Switzerland is, he doesn't know how to cheer him up, well ofcourse the only way is to talk to Philip but they aren't allowed to. "It's not fair..... Why.... Why.... Gah! I swear I'm gonna stick a damn pole up their arse and skin them alive and gut them like a fish!" Switzerland shouts in anger. Scotland sweats, if he was the mastermind of all of this then he's dead meat.