chapter 50 what's going on?

I spent the whole day cooking and sleeping 😅😅

It's the day of the celebration, it's UN's birthday. Everyone is very excited, meanwhile Phil is very nervous. This party is for some reason a masked ballroom dancing event. It's said that UN wanted to make everyone try new experiences.

Zeal and Australia taught Philip what to do. Do they have an idea? No... No they do not have any idea on what will happen. They will only go with the flow. Zeal managed to get UK and France to agree to let him and his brothers join the event. Zeal was lucky enough to get his father drunk and record him saying that he allows his children to go to the event.

"Phil, you ready to go?"

Malay asks Philip whose in front of a mirror. Philip's sight is quite blurry, he's trembling a bit because of anxiety. He's very anxious to go to the dance.

Philip holds his mask and he stares at it a bit trembling.

"Yeah.... I'll be down in a sec..."

He managed to reply without stuttering.

"Okay, we'll see you downstairs, hurry up!"

Malay then shuts the door, referring that he left. Phil thinks he can't do this... He can't do this... He's too afraid... They don't even have a plan.... They are only going to go with the flow.

Philip's hearing turns into an annoying ringing sound.

He closes his eyes as he remembers what they taught him yesterday. They taught him how to control his emotions and how to keep calm.

He slowly takes deep breaths.

"You can do this Philip.... You can do this...."

He then opens his eyes, anxiety washed away from his mind. His determination is back. He took his mask and put it on, it's time to end this once and for all.

"You can do this!"

He hurriedly went downstairs to his brothers. Egypt and Libya are here.

"Well you were sooo fast aren't ya?"

Malay says as he rolled his eyes. Philip playfully punched him, "hey, at least you get to experience how you make us feel even just once" Philip replies as Indonesia nods I'm agreement.

"Hey!"

"Whatever, let's just go"

North says impatiently.

"You look great Phil"

Egypt says with a smile.

"Okay back off lover boy, he's our Philip, he looks delic- he looks beautiful and great but he's ours"

South says as he and his brother blocks him from getting to Philip. Egypt frowned as they don't wish for him to get close to Philip. 'oh boy' Philip sighs, 'this is going to be a long day...' he says to himself.

"Ow ow ow ow!"

Philip dragged them all by the ear to the car. thankfully Libya, Indo and Malaysia were spared.

The driver drove them to the school in a limo. Phil is still feeling quite uneasy but he has to stay calm... He has to....

As they got out of the vehicle, Philip was so scared that he even thought about not going. But Egypt noticed it and dragged him out of the car. "Phil come on, it's time to leave" Egypt then happily held his hand. Philip knows that he shouldn't be getting any physical contact with people. Philip immediately had Egypt let go of his hand by forcefully taking it away.