Hello there phil (chapter 2)

Phil wakes up and he yawns another beautiful day to prank the two. He gets up and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Phil always smiles and everyone sees his Beautiful white teeth. After he brushes his teeth he goes to wash his face then he realizes he has a bruise a wound on his left arm.

He thinks it's wierd then he grabs the soap and that's when he remembers what happened yesterday and he drops the soap then he remembers.... Those two that he saw didn't look like the two at all. They seemed so different. Phil promised to keep his mouth shut so he will.

Phil grabs his medkit in the bathroom and he covers it with some Bandages. And he thinks for a reason and how to hide it. Phil isn't that stupid and even tho their orange uniforms have long sleeves you might still be able to see the bandages. And so Phil had a crazy and kind a stupid idea.

He slaps his cheeks a bit feeling embarrassed. 'oh gosh this is stupid' he says to himself. He then took out a quick dry spray paint he has and that is wierdly the same color of his red skin. He paints it and it still kinda looks visible but Phil didn't mind it and grabbed his bag, fixed his clothes and he went to school.

"Good morning Phil" some people greet Philip in the halls. "Good morning as well" Phil replies when he gets greeted. Phil turns to his locker. And he goes to ame. "Yeah and I was l-" and gets distracted "oh yo Phil wazzup?" Ame then goes to Philip. "Hey ame can you please open my locker for me?" Philip begs ame.

"Oh ofcourse I'll protect you phil from what prank they might do" ame says and
Opens the locker and he gets Sprayed whipped cream and glitter. Ofcourse now and wants to beat the lovers up. Why ame? because he has sunglasses on. Then Indo and malay comes"HAH YOU JUST GOT PR- uhhh ame why why oh sh-" they both run and qme chases them

Phil giggles and gets his stuff form his locker. And after that he gave America a big hug and gave him his handkerchief. "Thanks Joe" Phil says and leaves the blushing American. "Heh n-no problem pip" ame says still blushing. "Aww is lil bro having a crush?" Ausie comes. "Yes do you like him bro?" New Zealand says.
"Yeah so what you two faced twins don't you dare they to take him away form me"
ame says.

"Oh well aren't you also a two faced lil bro?" Ausie asks. "Yes, Don't you blush a little to much around Phil?" Zeal says. Ame gets irritated and leaves. The twins has taken a liking on Philip and so they don't want Ame to take Philip away. They don't mind a little competition. And besides America is worse than them the twins never bullied anyone it's just for self defense. But there was a time that ame did it for fun and Philip won't like that.

Philip is now walking in the halls alone he just got done with 4 classes and many pranks of Indo and Malay. And he hums a tune so he won't be bored. And then Zeal and Ausie come to him. "hello Philip" zeal says politely. And he takes Phil's hand and he kisses it. Phil explodes I'm embarrassment. "You have beautiful ha-" Zeal gets interrupted by Australia.

Then Australia gets punched by his brother zeal. And leaves Philip blushing. While the two starts arguing Philip Runs away to Indo and Malay. "Look you scared him!" Zeal says to his brother. "Yo Phil u ok?" Ame says and it's now the next class.