chapter 44 betrayal

Im sorry i didn't update yesterday. I was busy doing a group project since I  lead everything.  It took me until 12 am to finish.  I'm  kinda sleepy 😂  I didn't  have any coffee today.  Welp,  I didn't get eight hours of sleep but Its finneeeee. I'm still alive.  It's also hard to type because of my keyboard,  it changed IDK why....

Today we will be following the story of another person's  POV.  This ain't Egypt's or Phil's, or New Zealand's.

The man gasps then pants. He had been running like a mad man. Considering his condition, he's very tired and exhausted. But he can't rest, He's absolutely  mad.  He's  going to kill him. The man hides and keeps it low so he wouldn't be noticed. If any human recognizes him,  even a child,  he would be in trouble.  He's  wearing a jacket and different clothes so he wouldn't  be found out.  It would be a pain in the neck if he where to be noticed.

He sighs and he keeps running, he's not sure if he should call the others and inform them about his presence, but he decides not to. And when they, find out then he'll  be dammed. He then walks as he tries to imitate the humans.  He's feeling a new feeling,  a thrill? It makes him quite happy that he's walking amongst humans.  He can look at them all,  left and right, without any of them treating and looking at him as if he's a God. He feels free.  How come he'd  never done this before? His face is covered by a face mask,  and he bought foundation to paint his face and skin to make him seem like a human. He also bought a wig to make him seem more normal. 

He watches everyone have a nice day.  Mothers with their children,  children smelling while holding their parent's' hands. He feels so free, he can't stop himself from smiling.  Yes, he's a country and he can practically do anything he wants but.....  As long as people know that he is a country, they will have a sense of respect and won't treat him like a normal person. He feels happy and free, but......  He's all alone.....  It doesn't bother him that much, although.....  What about the things he left? What about....  What now?  He left the one thing that's the most important thing to him.  His country?  His responsibilities? Yes but....  They also feel love. He snaps out of his trance. He feels silly for being happy and chill, this is wrong.  He remembers bathe precious  angel that he left,  he quickly ran towards his next plan. If he doesn't act fays then everything will be in more chaos. Since Vietnam's and Australia's  death,  their countries became in chaos. People fighting for control. But thanks to UK,  he And France have been taking care of his country on his behalf. New Zealand now owns Australia's country,  and Australia's  country is now being processed into becoming New Zealand, instead of Australia.  The people cannot object in this for they have no power.

The Australians shall be soon known as kiwis. The man immediately  thinks of another way. He just remembers everything. He shouldn't be running around like a mad man and walking like a sloth. Lives are at stake, one wrong move and everything will crumble.

-another POV-

I grab my phone in anger,  how could this be?  Why....  How did they find out???!!  Those fools! My phone had been ringing for the past 15 minutes and it's getting very annoying.  That nuisance!  Why is he so persistent? How come I didn't notice this?  That's bastard!. "what?!"

"you a**hole!!!! "

"you dumb f**k! How could you!  You promised!  Now look at what happened!  Are you crazy?"

"It's now my f-"

"YES!  YES. IT.  IS.  YOU.  DUMB.  F**K*NG.  B**CH."

"WHOSE NAIVE NOW?? P*TA! "

"ITS HIS FAULT!"

"ITS NOT MINE!"

i yell louder than him. He's  delusional, me? Wrong? He doesn't know what he's talking about!