29. chaos

harry e styles-

for the first time I changed into something rather than the last pair of sweats and hoodie fiona last word and changed into the same type of clothes I used to wear before her disappearance.

a white dress button up shirt, a black dress jacket with black dress pants and black dress shiny shoes.

I was fixing my long hair thinking I should really cut it and like donate it, I was about to go down stairs when I heard my phone ringing and vibrating against the dresser. I looked at it for a good second and thought what's the point.

I look at it and I saw that it was ally, her again. I roll my eyes thinking of how many times she's been here, she's always here in the mornings then leaving then she's back for dinner than leaving. she's never even at her parlor anymore.

I let it ring as I walk down the stairs and leave my phone upstairs. I've decided I'm just gonna forget fiona and clean out all her stuff or make one of the maids do it.

yeah I just have to forget about her. I have to get my shit together and everything. I started making a grilled cheese sandwich, I remeber fiona told me she doesn't know how to make then because she always gets the bread burnt and the cheese barely melts...I told her I would show her.

I cut it into a half sandwich, fiona makes it seem like it's more like that but I think it's less because it's skinnier and smaller but.

I was sitting there looking at nothing, thinking of nothing, nothing but fiona. I was almost done with my first half of the sandwhich when louis bursts through my door.

"harry!" he said as I hear his voice behind me.

"thought you weren't gonna come back" I say as I turn around and his face is read, his eyes glossy and with a wide smile.

"fiona! ally- she- she found her!" he said as he has his phone in one hand and the other hand on his head.

I jump out of my seat leaving the sandwhich on the counter as I start smiling again. I could never forget her, how could I? I love her, I could never.

I break into a smile and run to louis as I embrace him into a hug before we walk out of my house running to the car.

"shit my phone" I say checking my pockets.

"leave it, were getting fiona back! and alex!" he says as he gets into the driver's seat.

"wait..wait what...how did ally find them?" I say without buckling in my seat belt and louis immediately drives off.

"um...ally left me a voicemail, she said she was doing something in the woods down by aubrey avenue...you know the woods...and she heard screaming which could be Fiona's but she's not sure" he says without the excitement he had in his voice anymore.

"let me hear it" I say and he opens his phone and passes it to me.

"louis? um harry's not answering and seems like your not either but...I think I found them i- I don't know how I was just in the woods and i-" she pauses and faint but clear heavy shrieks come from her side of the phone.

I look at the phone then at louis just looking at the road trying not to listen to the voicemail again.

"I think that's them- I don't hurry I'm on aubrey avenue in the woods" it ended.

I look at louis in horror and give him back his phone "oh my god that's why she called me...shit I should've answered" I say mumbling to my self, a couple more minutes pass and louis parks on the side of the street and turns off the car.