49. amore, amore, amore

fiona monez-

"it won't be on you i promise...i won't do anything, if she doesn't push me" harry whispers in my ear.

"come on" i say kissing his cheek softly and taking his hand out. he picks the door, and we turn back to the kitchen where I see mabel alone sitting down on one of the stools whilst niall is with everyone else.

"you okay? have you started wedding planning because I will be more than willing to help you" i say sitting in front of mabel, and harry hands us a drink.

"no we haven't. he's just been distracted...it just seems like he's not it. were engaged but we haven't really talked about it since then" she says sounding exhausted.

"maybe when you guys get your own place and finally get out of this sadistic place" i say and she shrugs.

"he likes it here too much. i can't take that away from him just because I can't handle it"

"i think you can. mabel if your not comfortable here then you should leave; with him. start your guys new lives. run away to California together and start over. if you loves you he'll leave this place for you in a heartbeat."

"they why hasn't he?"

"well give it time. you guys just got engaged. some people stay engaged for like three years" i say and she sighs.

"fiona who had been engaged for more than three years?"

"uh...um oh Pam and roy from the office."

"F one, that's a TV show and secondly they didn't even get married she ended up marrying Jim" she says and i sort of chuckle.

"oh your right I forgot" i say and she laughs.

"anyways what are you doing tonight. i was thinking we'd have a sort of girls night tonight at the club. we can even bring your friend. dam what's her name?" she says and i shrug.

"your my only girlfriend" i say and she smiles.

"no um...ally, she can even tag along also" she says and i go completely cold.

"no no i don't think she'd like to come...plus i would love to have a girls night with you tonight but I sort of have a thing at the club. we can do it after" i say and she sighs.

"what thing?"

"um I'll tell you upstairs...help me get ready?" i say and she nods. i take a whole bottle of tequila and we walk upstairs.

"so what thing do you have at the club?" she says closing my bedroom door behind us.

"I'm sort of being an undercover spy if you will" i say and she looks so confused and lost "well you know the stripped job they asked me to do about two or three weeks ago? or maybe more? i forgot anyways we kind of killed people and took the money for ourselves and gave name and vincent some fake money. now I'm guessing they just found out and they think it us so I'm trying to convince james it wasn't."

"okay um why?"

"well because...we could all get killed if it don't at least try. well not you your safe but everyone else;dead" i say sitting in front of the vanity mirror while she takes a look into my closet.

"so what does that have to do with the club tonight?"

"he want to meet, with Liam, zayn and i. I'm guessing a few more people but that's all I know" i say and she nods hesitantly.

"i can't believe you got sucked into this life of theirs. i was hoping they wouldn't" she says shaking her head and handing me a dress.

"what do you mean? i didn't get sucked into this life, and nobody sucked me into it"