45.apocalypse.

Fiona monez-

"harry i- I love you and I think I have for a while and I just think I've been shoving them down and not acknowledging it. I don't know what love is because I've never had or felt it but after tonight I know that I would never kill you no matter how mad I am at you. i- I love you harry and this isn't a best friend type of love it's love love and I don't know I just thought you'd like to know before vincent comes and kills me."

I love him

he looks at me like I'm a ghost, straight looks like he's gonna puke. maybe I shouldn't have done this. big mistake.

"you know what it's totally fine but can I stay here? totally cool if not considering" I say and he opens his mouth but nothing seems to come out.

"i- I love you too," he says softly and I look up at him and he has a smile on his face, big big smile.

"am I still your bestfriend" i say and he smiles before she grabs my head and brings me close to him. we didn't kiss but we admired eachother. our foreheads close to eachother, listening to each others breathing. his smile was so perfect and his perfect perfect green eyes.

"your still my bestfriend f" he says softly and i smile before i grab his face and place a soft kiss on his soft pink lips "i love you, i love you i love you fiona. god you don't know how long I've been wanting to say that" he says as i get comfy, my head on his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"i love you" i say looking up at him and he smiles "we sound like people who actually had a good life" i say and he jokes.

"what happened why are you staying here again?" he asks me and i had almost forgotten about that. my eyes got watery if the thought of my mother's life ending from my dad's hands.

"harry" i say my voice cracking and my eyes watery "he-he killed my mom" i say as I get up from his lap and face him. he brought me into a hug and i started crying on his shoulder.

harry styles-

i rubbed her back as all I heard from her were sniffles and sobbing as it hit harder from whatever she was talking about.

"f, what happened" i say as I brought her head from my shoulder to look at me, she didn't even look at me instead anywhere but me.

"vincent, he killed my mom and your dad told me, i had to find out from someone else. i had to find out f-from your dad and he like told me a bunch of other shit and i think he might be gay" she sobs as she goes back into my shoulder and cries harder.

"what? what did james tell you? who's gay fiona baby I'm sorry I'm not understanding anything" i say as I do the same thing again and bring her head back to me, her nose running, her lips plump and wet, her eyes red and wet.

"there's this person, guy or girl i don't know but they've been calling me and-and last time they said that i have to pay for killing there lover and that im a liar and a whore and other shit but...I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just thought it was a prank until they said something they said that i destroy everything i touch and your dad said that so your dad might be gay or i dont know i don't care my dad killed my mom harry! like killed killed!"

"okay okay it's fine you didn't tell me are you okay?"

"no harry I'm not fine, my mother is no longer here anymore because of me" she snaps at me "I'm sorry I'm just feeling a lot right now"

"it's okay fiona...im- I'm so sorry I'm sure it wasn't because if you" i say wiping the tears from talking down her cheeks.

"my mom didn't want me apart of any of this and just, he did a bunch of other shit too i just- i love you but I wanna see my mom harry"