5.Parental Discretion Advised

𝘛𝘞//𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦 !!!

Fiona monez

I wore a big white tee and light blue loose pants to go walk around where ever harry wants me to see. I was laid back on my bed reading my book when I heard the front door open.

"F?" He yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm going" I yell back down. I check myself out one more time to see that I don't look like a complete mess.

I walked down the stairs and he was leaned against the railing on his phone. "Ready?" He asks as he raised his eyebrows. I nodded and we were on our way.

"So there's restaurants, bars, basically anything you can think of it's most likely here." He says while we're walking and we're pointing at stuff.

People look at him in fear and others look at him and smile. Whenever a girl walks by they look at him then looked at me and rolled their eyes.

Um okay? "Um, why are the girls rolling their eyes at me harry?" I ask him quietly and he just laughs.

"They're jealous, they think we're dating and we're together, they want to fuck me" his ego talks as puts his arms around my shoulder, and pulls me in. 

"Right" I roll my eyes because honestly, I can't do anything about it. He'll probably kill me. so conceited, he's not even that hot- I'm lying.

"Okay I'll show you Louis's house, then Niall's, and Liam, and zayn's," he says as we walk up this big small but big house.

"Who's Liam and Zayn?" I ask, hoping they're the guys from that night and last night.

"The guys at the club last night." He says as the door opens and it's Louis's house.

"hi, lads" he looks terrified once he saw me.

"Hi, Fiona," he says as I walk in before harry and I look around the house, it was like a yellow and orange type house.

"hi, Louis," I say as I look farther and it's huge. The architecture and the designs gorgeous.

It has a massive kitchen and maple hardwood floors. Two big living rooms and a big spiral staircase. the living room was gorgeous, it was so big and had tall big windows, it was dark but bright in here. it was perfect.

"I'm just showing Fiona around when she does errands" Harry explains to Louis and Louis just gives a simple 'mhm'

"Alright f let's go," Harry says as I'm in the living room admiring the fire place.

"Oh okay, bye Louis" I wave bye to Louis and he just waves back.

Also, why's harry being nice? It's weird, I know I've only known him for what 4 days but in those four days, he's slapped me, pulled my hair back, yelled at me, and laughed right in my face. maybe it's the fact that I was raped yesterday. it's okay you can laugh it's funny.

Perfect.

We get to Niall's house and it's a one-story house. It's like a dark purple Victorian two-story house, it looks homey. Harry rings the doorbell and a minute later Niall opens the door. He looks sweaty and out of breath.

"Oh," I say under my breath and Harry laughs at him.

"Harry, hi Fiona um come back later? I kinda have company" before harry can answer he shuts the door in our faces "Fiona I really am proper sorry," he said opening the door back up again.

"it's fine, really," I said before he stood there and closed the door back up again.

"prick," Harry says and I just let out a soft low chuckle.