12.𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴.

make me wanna die- the pretty reckless

Fiona monez-

I woke up sweating and clenching onto the sheets of my bed. I got the sudden urge for a cigarette or something, I haven't had that in a long while. I went to my bags and I couldn't find anything, then I remembered they smoked it all.

I walked out of my room and to Harry's room, I knocked on his door and he didn't answer for a good three to five minutes. I was standing there like an idiot for five minutes.

I started to walk away when I heard him opened his door "Fiona...what happened?" he sounded worried but his voice was groggy and raspy, his eyes were low and just starting to wake up.

"um I know this is really weird, but I don't wanna assume that you have cigarettes but well i- do you have some?" I tell him flustered and he's just looking down at me with a grin. he nods lightly before he closes the door behind him. 

"come on" he starts to walk to his office and tells me to wait outside. he came out with a tray, a pretty big one. there were lines of coke, there were needles, two tin cans.

"oh, you have everything" I raise my eyebrows while still analyzing the best thing in front of me.

"Yeah" He said "I don't do the needles tho, don't worry" I smiled at him awkwardly

"here, come on" he opens his office door and leaves it open for me to come in. I walk on hesitantly, I look around and I see my bag in the same place I left it in.

"I thought you didn't want me coming into your office," I tell him as he goes and sits at his desk and I sit on the sofa bed he has in there.

"yeah, it's not that big a deal...I just said that because I don't know why I said that but" he shrugs and I just give a small light chuckle "Plus i owe you for stealing your drugs"

Harry Styles-

it's like watching a little girl, a little kid on Christmas morning. that's what she looks like right now. I went to go sit with her on the sofa couch and I took her tin can with her. I do feel somewhat bad that all 5 of us finished all her cigarettes and weed. I don't know maybe this is my time to repay her.

"here, take it" I hand her a rolled-up single dollar bill and she looks at me and smiles before she goes and snorts the line of coke that was already prepared on the tray I was holding.

when you snort a line of coke it still somewhat burns your nose, no matter how many times you've done it, it will still burn your nose.

she wipes her nose a little and I saw that she repainted her nails, when I first saw her I saw her nail polish was chipped and halfway off. she hung her head back so her hair fell down to the bottom of her waist "oh, oh my god," she says as she takes another line and just falls back into the couch and I just laugh.

I snort a line and she just starts laughing. she gets up and starts walking around. "you have so many books....have you read all of these?" she looks at me and I nod my head no. "figured, who would have that much time on their hands when their off killing people, doing drugs maybe selling it and having the time of your life" she laughs and just waves her hands all over the place.

"oh cool come look at the moon." she waved her hand over, I got up and crouched down next to her. I looked out my window and saw the beautiful bright moon. it was a half crescent moon.

"Does your window have like a roof?" she turns my way, I don't think she knew I was that close, when she turned we were so close to kissing. she looked at my lips for a second then looked up at my eyes. I smiled and nodded.