58.psychedelic sex.

a/n: lol there's smut.

harry had just dropped off fiona at the room she needed to be at before he got a phone call int he hallway of the bathrooms.

"hello?" he picked up and vincent starts to speak.

"meet me in the room right now" he says before he hangs up and harry looks around confused. he hesitated before he starts to walked up the stairs against the wall. once he finally reached it he was greeted by people with vincent.

"what-what is this? Fiona's gonna be here soon" he stutters in confusion.

"where is she?" he asks.

"she's with mabel down stairs" he says before vincent nods and tell him to sit down next to liam, and louis was on the other side standing up against the wall.

"great well now that we're all here, i wanted to tell you guys, well ask you guys if you'd be willing to do a little job for me." he says and harry look at louis confused as he doesn't take his eyes off vincent. he looks at niall who looks as equally confused as harry "were doing a money heist for the bank; Capitol and we'll i need people and we'll also, as most of you know this place will get divided up into two sides pretty soon. it will get ugly and i would like you all to be prepared. might be tomorrow, next week or maybe even in three months, you never know with James. he is trying to take everything away from me so, i will do everything in my power to try and take everything away from him including all the places we've made with one another; this empire...sooner or later, he might win and kill us all or...we win and let him live...that's the difference between him and i. he will always choose violence, not me. i made this place for protection for my daughter, it's always been just that's and i stand by that...now i need all five of you to stay back the rest of you can go and we'll meet up tonight at dawn to go through the rest of this"

by all five he was referring to louis, niall, harry and two other guys. one had blond hair big nose and was most likely in his fourties. the other one had dark hair and he was pretty young no less that 30 but definitely in his 20's.

"i need you five to actually do the heist...harry and Phill are together, louis you'll be driving the get away car, niall and Kyle are together" he says and he continues with the rest of the "plans" to get money which harry has a small idea as to why he would be needing the money.

"why do you even need the money? don't you have enough already?" niall asks and vincent sighs.

"look, i need the money because this place is going to shit along with the others. james craves power and money nothing more. he won't stop until he had all of them and even then he'll create more. I'll be surprised if he doesn't continue this and takes I've the whole worlds government. he'll take my money and everyone else's money that are on his team that i still yet have to get their names...he's ripping them off...it's what he does" vincent says before he looks back down at the plans and goes back to telling them of the plan for the heist in two days.

fiona monez-

i was waiting for harry outside the door since i couldn't go in because the security wouldn't let me. i was leaning against the railing not talking to the guard because he was a new one and seemed like he wasn't every talkative.

i wearing a light pink satin slip dress that had a small skit on my leg thigh and black lace around the chest part an edges of the bottom. i wore my doc martins since they're really the only comfortable shoes I'm comfortable with.