56. pride and prejudice book pt1

"so did you like it?" she asked harry once the ending credits popped up on the screen.

"i did. can't believe Ive never seen that movie. casa blanca, classic." he says, he didn't really understand it but he didn't know how to tell her so...sometimes it's best to lie.

"yeah well, your welcome" she says as it's dark now outside and she started to pick up the bowls of almost to little no popcorn and the bowl with the backup pretzels.

"now pride and prejudice? i think i have the books here in the library but no sure" he says as he follows her downstairs as she starts to wash the dishes and he makes a fresh pot of coffee.

"how do you have the books but haven't read it? that's like having a kitchen but never using it" she says once she finishes with the dishes and she follows him into the library.

"i might have them...nothings definite" he says as he look concentrated looking at the old books that look worn out.

"you know you've been here almost all day everyday the past few months...what happened?" she ask him as she sits down on the little couch that's in there as he's looking for books.

"uhm just haven't been booked that's all" he says shrugging it off. he hadn't been booked because he doesn't want too. the last time he actually had a job was the day he let fiona get kidnapped and that wad ths worst mistake of his life.

"what do you even do?" she asks him as she starts to play with the dead ends of her hair.

"uh hit man, drug dealer other stuff" he says sighing as he tries to end thr conversation.

"what did you wanna do when you grew up?" she asks him wanting to know more about him so she knows so little but so much. she knows basic details like sometimes he can talk really fast then others really slow or how he doesn't like pickles so he gives his pickles to her but she hates pickles too so sometimes when he's not looking she throws them out or she has to shove them down her throat because him giving her his pickles has become a thing now when they eat burgers.

"when I was smaller i wanted this, this whole thing a community there for you to protect her at her beacon call" he says

"like a gang?"

"yeah like a gang, but it just never happened...never actually had anyone willing to join it except the guys but everyone else they all seemed to love it here...i just couldn't ask them to abandon the place they love for something that wasn't definite"

"you could still make it. your 21 s'not to late" she says as she finally looks up at him.

"i don't know seems inevitable"

"everything inevitable unless you actually do it"

"i love you" he says as he bends his back to kiss her and he feels her ear soft hands cup his face.

"i love you too" she says pulling back from him and throwing her back again against the couch.

"so what happened to your retainers?" he says and she laughs.

"uh there in one of my bags somewhere" she says and his eyes widen.

"don't you need to wear them, won't your teeth go crooked?" he says as he takes her hand and leads her out the door to go back upstairs.

"yeah but, i haven't been wearing them since i came. i just sort of forgot" she says as she walks against the cold hardwood floor feeling it.

"aren't you scared your teeth are gonna get crooked?" he asks her.

"no, if they do then I'll just wear but...I'm tired and i wanna sleep, can we go to sleep?" she says as she throws herself on the bed and her hair lays and spreads gracefully and perfectly on the bed. harry quickly got out his phone camera and snapped a picture of a perfect moment.